37-38

Chapter 37 Games (2)

The four of them found a good place to sit down and were just about to order food when there was a voice like a clear spring mixed with a smile, "Little classmate, what a coincidence, we meet again."

Bai Lu turned his head in response, and saw a man walking towards them not far behind. He was dressed in a simple black T and a pair of blue jeans, but he looked like a model on a catwalk. I have to say that his His body proportions are very good, coupled with his handsome features, his pair of peach blossom eyes are very attractive. If you don't know his real identity, you may mistake him for some male star.

The person who came was Lin Xiuyun, the owner of the Internet cafe that Bai Lu had been to before.

But because Gu Ci reminded him to stay away from him as much as possible before, Bai Lu just nodded politely in response, then turned around and stopped looking at him.

This action of hers directly froze Lin Xiuyun's enthusiastic smile on his face, and the movements of his feet also stopped. He lowered his head and looked at the clothes in doubt, is it because he is wearing something strange today? No, what I wear is obviously very everyday. Or did she not recognize herself? But she just nodded to herself, generally speaking, she wouldn't do this to people she didn't know, would she?

Suddenly thinking of a certain possibility, a crack flashed across the handsome face, unbelievable, has his charm declined? Is it that unattractive? He began to fall into deep self-doubt, but he didn't know that his image had been damaged by Gu Ci long ago.

The other three people sitting in the seats saw this scene and asked curiously: "Lulu, do you know that person?"

Bai Lu nodded without concealing it, "Yeah, I've seen it once, but I'm not very familiar with it."

Hearing this, Jing Bai raised his head, looked back, and looked around, "This man is not bad looking, but he looks weird, he doesn't feel like a good person, Lulu, you should be more careful. "

Lin Xiuyun, who did nothing but say a word, lay innocent again. He was provoking someone. He just came here to say hello and fell to such a state. What's the reason? Why doesn't he look like a good person? , he said that he was really exhausted, it was the first time he was so completely ignored by four people at the same time!

However, Lin Xiuyun's mentality adjusted quickly, and he decided that it was because they were still young and their minds were all about study, and they didn't know how to appreciate their handsome and charming appearance, so they acted so indifferently. So he walked forward with the cheek to sit next to Bai Lu uninvited, ignoring the sharp eyes of the other three. Just kidding, since I met Qin Jingyao, I have been used to resisting the cold air and sharp eyes that he exudes from time to time. Later, I met Gu Ci, who can be called the juvenile version of Qin Jingyao. Sheng's eye knife is really a small case, and in his opinion, it has no lethality at all.

"Little classmate, are your legs better?"

Bai Lu was taken aback, then immediately turned to look at him, "How do you know that my leg is injured?"

Uh, it was embarrassing now, and she just blurted out a question casually, it seemed that she didn't recognize that Gu Ci called her to drive her to the hospital that day because of a phone call.

So, should we tell her about this? Please explain.

In fact, there is nothing to hide about this matter, but Lin Xiuyun is not sure what Gu Ci is thinking. If he is not afraid of 10,000, he is afraid that if the ancestor has his own thoughts, if he just says it, will it make him unhappy? After all, it was the first time I saw Gu Ci caring so much about a girl. Tsk, I shouldn't have said that, so I quickly explained: