27-28

Chapter 27 Meeting Gu Ci

It was almost seven o'clock in the evening, and the sky was getting dark. Fortunately, Bai Lu didn't wait long at the bus stop, and the bus he wanted to take came into the station.

There were too many people in the car, Bai Lu could only hold on to the armrest of the seat tightly to avoid falling. There is a lot of traffic outside the window, and the surroundings are brightly lit. Pedestrians are still busy walking around on the road. Even at night, the whole city is still noisy. It seems that only in the middle of the night can it return to silence.

A familiar figure came into view and passed by, Bai Lu stretched his head and looked out suspiciously, trying to make sure if he was wrong.

The bus pulled into the station slowly, and Bai Lu got off the bus with the crowd before he had time to think about it.

It happened that the bus stop was not far from the place where she saw Gu Ci. Bai Lu was about to walk towards Gu Ci when he noticed a car stopped beside Gu Ci. As Gu Ci said something, he could vaguely see the anger on his face.

In contrast, Gu Ci seemed much colder, no matter what the man said, he remained unmoved. It wasn't until the man didn't know what he said that he opened his mouth to reply. Although he couldn't hear what he said, Gu Ci's aura suddenly became ruthless, which made people fear.

The man seemed to be intimidated by him, his momentum weakened all of a sudden, he said a few more words, got in the car and left in a hurry.

Gu Ci was still standing there, the orange street lamp was clearly shining on his head, but the young man seemed extremely lonely, out of tune with the bustling and noisy surroundings.

heavy, dark.

Like being abandoned by this world.

It seemed that there was a thousand catties under his feet, which made Bai Lu unable to move forward.

After an unknown amount of time, Gu Ci inadvertently glanced towards him, just in time to see the person who had been staring at him for a long time, frowning slightly, striding over.

"Why are you here?"

Not getting an answer, Gu Ci looked her up and down, and saw that she was still carrying a schoolbag, his brows frowned even tighter, and his tone became stricter.

"Why don't you come home so late?"

From the first sentence Gu Ci said, Bai Lu broke her defenses and wanted to speak, but the tears flowed down first. She obviously didn't want to cry, and she was not a crying person, but she restrained herself Can't help myself.

Now Gu Ci was completely flustered and flustered. He wanted to wipe her tears but withdrew his hand, rummaged around for tissues, and finally found a wrinkled napkin in his pocket, folded it carefully and folded the dirty side into the He went to hand it to her, but Bai Lu didn't reach out to pick it up, his bright eyes filled with water vapor kept looking at him.

Gu Ci's heart froze, he bent down, picked up a tissue and gently wiped the tears on his fair face, his tone softened.

"I didn't blame you for anything, why are you still crying?"

"I, I don't want to cry." The intermittent voice was mixed with sobbing, which made people feel very distressed, and the tears flowed out more violently.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong, I shouldn't speak to you in a bad tone."

"Hi, I, I don't blame you, no, it's your fault."

After comforting for a while, Bai Lu gradually calmed down. He felt very ashamed for crying like that in front of Gu Ci just now, and was too embarrassed to look at the people beside him.