15-16

Chapter 15 School belle Pepe

In the middle of the night, the noisy and noisy city during the day quieted down, and a house was still brightly lit, only to hear a series of keystrokes inside, just before midnight, Gu Ci finally stopped pressing the keyboard, and the display showed 100% progress bar.

At the same time, in a room in another city, I saw a black figure staring at the computer in front of him, his face full of disbelief, and he muttered to himself: "No, this is impossible, how could someone Broken my own... who is it, who is it..."

In the encrypted chat room here, several people are chatting in full swing.

Huan Yu: We finally managed to complete the commission before the deadline! Great God, I will recognize you as a Great God in the future. You are really amazing. How did you come up with the idea of breaking through the opponent's defense in that way? Absolutely amazing, I never thought of it before.

Feng Yu: Hahaha, I can imagine the dumbfounded look on the face of the mysterious hacker opposite.

Huan Yu: Asking him to send a clown program to laugh at us, really think that there is no one left for Yin Yu, isn't it? Look, didn't he directly torture him.

Qingyu: Cut, if you guys work harder, why would it take so long?

Feng Yu: Brother Lin, don't forget, you are also a helper for the master just like us, and you mainly rely on the master to complete the conquest.

Huan Yu: Speaking of Brother Lin, where did you cheat the master? Why can't I meet one.

Qing Yu: Xu Chang, shut up, you, I have to lie? Besides, it all depends on character to meet such a person, do you think you can just catch him on the street?

An Yu: It's hard to say.

Feng Yu: Hahaha, Brother Lin, you see that even An An, who has always been quiet, has said this, so just admit it.

Lin Xiuyun expressed that he wished to pull the person across the network to beat him up. Do you look like such a dishonest person? Why did I agree to let these people join in the first place? Everyone is so difficult to deal with.

Huan Yu: Great God, Great God, are you still there?

Huan Yu: Kneel down and beg the Great God to say something.

Qingyu: Look at all of you hopeless, you are chatting here, he is fixing a bug on our firewall, he has no time to talk to you, hurry up and learn, you know.

Huan Yu: Wow, it turns out that the Great God is an extraordinary person, and he is so thoughtful. My worship of the Great God has increased again.

Feng Yu: Wait, am I the only one who noticed something wrong?

Huan Yu: What what?

An Yu: How did Brother Lin know what he was doing.

Feng Yu: Bingo, this is it.

Huan Yu: Could it be... the great master is next to Brother Lin?

Huan Yu: Ahh, Lin Xiuyun, come out and confirm if this is true.

Feng Yu: Attach 1 @青羽.

Dark Feather: @青羽.

Qingyu: What the hell are you doing? I just went to see the repair situation, and you guys are crazy @我哪个哪个好?Also, remember to call me Brother Lin, if you are careful next time, I will directly hack your computer without hesitation.

Qingyu: Also, your guess is correct, the great god you speak of is sitting next to me, can you calm down, how old is he?

Huan Yu: Brother Lin, let alone call you brother, you will be my real brother from now on, after all, you are the one who met the Great God.