85-86

Chapter 85 Gu Ci Comes

Two hours passed in a blink of an eye

Following the sentence of the invigilator: "The exam time is up, candidates please stop writing." This draws a successful conclusion to this physics competition.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

The teacher left after packing up the test papers, and everyone in the classroom couldn't help but start talking.

"Hey, how did you do in the exam?"

"I feel that it is more difficult than last year's test questions, especially the last two big questions. There are many calculation formulas and variables to be considered."

"The multiple-choice questions in the front are not easy. It took longer than I expected, leaving me less time to do the big questions later. I just stepped on the last time to finish the test paper. .”

Hearing the conversation of several people, another boy beside him also came over.

"You're not bad, at least you finished writing at the last moment, like I haven't finished it yet, the time is up. By the way, do you remember what you chose for the multiple-choice questions earlier? Let's get it right first."

"Student, you are looking for the wrong person. If you want to get an answer, you'd better go to those two, that is, the girl in the white dress in front, see that, or the boy in the back row over there."

The boy nodded blankly, then asked, "Are they very good?"

Several other people looked at each other and smiled, the boy wondered what they were laughing at? Is my question just now sounding stupid?

One of them patted the doubtful boy on the shoulder, "Student, which school are you from?"

"I'm from No. 4 Middle School, what's wrong?"

"No wonder, so it's not..." Several people understood in their hearts.

The boy saw that they had suddenly realized, but he still didn't know anything, so he quickly asked, "What isn't it?"

"It's nothing, but you know No. 1 Middle School, No. 11 Middle School and No. 63 Middle School?"

"Of course I know, these three schools are all key high schools in City A."

"What if I told you that those two are the best physics contestants from these three schools?"

"No, you must be joking." The boy obviously didn't believe it, his eyes gradually widened.

"It's unbelievable, they are indeed. If there are no accidents, the first place in this competition must be between these two, but I value Bai Lu more, that is, the girl. "

The person next to him who was talking to him disagreed, "Although Bai Lu is indeed very powerful, I think Qin Jiyu may be the number one. Maybe he has accumulated a lot of money."

"In any case, the strength of these two people is beyond doubt."

The boy was half-believed by what they said, "Then are they both from No. 63 Middle School? Hearing what you said, I really feel quite powerful. It really deserves to be..." Before he finished speaking, he Seeing them shook their heads.

"Did I say something wrong? But, in the past, didn't most of the first place winners come from No. 63 Middle School? Couldn't it be the ones who participated in the competition this year?"