20.Very funny

Unedited

She couldn't hold her excitement as they landed to her desired destination. She had seen tremendous amounts of pics of Maldives and had secretly desired to visit one day. She remembered one random day, she had just gushed about Maldives loudly and to her delight and surprise, Arsh remembered it. 

And for the first time in her life she felt special because there was someone in her life who paid attention to what she liked and what not. To someone, her opinion mattered. To someone her happiness mattered. Someone was there to put effort in making her happy. Arsh had always been nice to her, nicer than most of the people in her life. 

"What?" He raised his brows as she gawked at him without blinking. 

She blinked, smiled and shook her head negatively before looking out of the taxi. 

Forty five minutes later, they were in their water villa. 

He could feel her nervousness as they entered the bedroom which was decorated for the couple on honeymoon. Feeling her discomfort, he cleared the bed and to his relief, he was successful because he saw her jumping around, giggling while looking at everything with sheer excitement. 

Arsh couldn't avert his gaze from her. 

He had never seen her so happy and carefree. 

In trance, he stepped towards her, who was looking at the ocean with wide eyes. 

Feeling his intense gaze, she came out of her excited bubble and nervously peeked at him through her peripheral vision. 

"Um… Ah… Ar-Arsh," she spoke while fidgeting. 

"Hmm?" He responded while erasing the remaining distance between them and held her hand. 

Her heart almost leaped out of her chest as he started to caress the back of her hand with his thumb. She gasped and looked up only to find his black pools fixed on her like she was the most beautiful, and interesting person he had ever laid his eyes on. 

Not able to bear the intensity of his gaze she ducked down her head. Her untied hair covered her blushing face. 

She shut her eyes tightly after she saw his other hand reaching towards her face. Feeling the slight brush of his fingers as he tucked her hair behind her ear, she couldn't breathe anymore and found it difficult to hold her stance as her knees felt jell-o. 

"Open your eyes, love." She was about to wobble on her feet when she heard his whisper along with a slight tug on her hand which made her collide with his chest. 

She tried to process his request but she could neither breath nor open her eyes. 

The remaining sanity that she had flew away as she felt his arm snaking around her waist. 

She abruptly opened her eyes as he blew on her face. 

"Look at me and breathe." He whispered while rubbing her back soothingly. She nodded, still dazed. 

"Relax," he whispered again and kept rubbing her back while pulling her more closer and making her step on his feet and swaying on the note of the breeze and following the rhythm of their synchronized heartbeat. 

"Welcome to Maldives, sweetheart." He whispered in her ear while dancing.

It took a while for her to become somewhat normal. Since it was their honeymoon, she thought that his advancement towards her was because he wanted to consummate their marriage but she was glad that her comfort was his utmost priority. 

They were still dancing when her stomach growled. She was embarrassed as she felt him shaking with laughter. 

"Very funny," she pushed him away and tried to glare at him but ended up laughing with him. 

"Let's freshen up so that we can feed your growling stomach something." He suggested while pulling her cheeks. 

***

She was furious because it was the second day of their honeymoon and Arsh had left her alone after their lunch and went somewhere. It had been more than three hours but he didn't arrive. She even tried to call him but he didn't pick up her calls, just sent a message that he would be late. 

She tried to kill time while walking around but quickly got bored because from the last eighteen-nineteen hours she had been seeing the same scene. She wanted to explore the place but the stupid husband of hers was nowhere to be seen. 

In a state of fury, she dressed up and thought to roam alone. 

She dropped a message that she was going to explore the place and stepped out of their water villa. 

"Where are you going?" She had taken just a few steps when she heard his voice. 

"Didn't you check the message?" 

"I did." He replied, approaching her. 

"Good, now you know." Saying she sauntered away from him but soon he caught up and held her hand.

"I wanted to dress but it's okay, let's go." As he spoke, she looked at him quizzically. 

"Where were you?" 

"You will know," he smirked and she narrowed her eyes at him. 

"I am scared but still I am not going to spoil the surprise." He said while pinching her nose before pulling her with him. 
While matching his steps she felt that she wasn't upset anymore as she knew he was busy planning a surprise for her.
The way he was putting efforts in making her happy she couldn't help but feel that she was slowly falling for him.

Happy reading!