part 31

Chris p.o.v

"Baby girl" i say looking at KaVeyah.
"Im sorry baby i really am" i walked up to her and she just stared at me.

I sat next to her and put everything i got for her down.
I looked at mariah and she just shocked.

"Whats this for" veyah said boutta cry.

"Baby ....daddy is so sorry okay i want you to know that i didnt mean nun of what i did what so ecer towards you, aug, or mommy okay. I promise you it will never happen again. Baby girl please i miss you hugging,giving me kisses, and having fun with me." i teared up some.

She then hugs me...so hard that if it was possible her head will be in my ribs.

"I love you KaVeyah LaShae Woods-Brown" i gave her a kiss on her forehead and some of my tears came down my face.

"Love you to" she says.

"Aye nah we changin dat" August said.

"To what" mariah said looking at veyah. She was in tears too.

"My last name duh" he said. Looking in the bags.

"Whatever..her name is already long." Mariah said.

"So" he replied.

"Daddy i want your last name two" veyah said.

"See there" he smiled.

"Anyways veyah baby girl i got all this for you" i say getting the bags for her.

I brought her 5 pairs of shoes several outfits that she will be able to match with her sister. Jewelry, a necklace that says her name,some hair stuff that riah uses for her hair, some candy and an iPad. Along with the three teddy bears.

She opened everything. And after she was done she gave me another hug and kissed my cheek..then she yawned.

"Go to sleep baby girl" i say.

"Im not sleepy tho" she yawned again.

"Come on baby girl mommy's sleepy too" she picked vey up. "You wana sleep with me"
She shook her head yeah and they left upstairs.

"Dats nice of u chris" August say dapping me.

"Yeaah..i missed the old us" i say truthfully. I really do.

"Well take it day by day man" he got up and looked in the mirror that was above the couch.

"Our daughter dun fucked ma hair up" he say shaking his head.
I laughed alil.

"Sure did...but ima go to sleep ill see yall tomorrow " i got up and left downstairs.

Ight so this the last chapter for this book....but im making a sequel to this and the girls will be older maybe..more to the story? But thank yaall for voting and commenting. Much love.