Part 14

3 months later

August p.o.v

Yo wussap. I know yall miss meh. But any ways im okay. I havent been bac ta da house since what happen na. Chris think he slick tho. Its all good he got his comin trust. If yall wonderin wher im at i went ahead wit dat old couple. Im keepin low till its time. But i sure do miss da hell outta mariah and vey.

Mariah p.o.v

I sat there waiting for chris to come home. He said he was bringing Veyah home. Shes been gone for almost 2 weeks.

I had to stay with him because of two reasons. One he said he was going to hurt veyah. And..im..im 2months pregnant by him.

After he raped me he made it clear that he was a monster. I trusted him. I let him kiss me. I feel so bad how i didn't see this coming. But its been almost 4 months since August had passed. We found out he committed suicide. I has heart broken and so was veyah. We cried for 3weeks. He was the best and he was gone. I couldnt help but think it was because of me that he killed himself. All he wanted to do was be with me. And i didnt let it happen. The day chris told us he also said for us to move. Were still in L.A but on a very private part of it. And it hasnt been the same. I still to this very night about losing august. Chris hates me for crying about august so he slaps me. Its my fault august is dead of course ima cry.

I heard the door open then i heard her voice.

"Mommy im home" her voiced ringed threw the house.

I ran downstairs to see my baby.

"KaVeyah" i screamed out hugging and kissing her. " i missed u" i teared up a little bit.

The only reason she was gone because chris said her crying was getting annoying to him so he sent her off to his mom.

"I missed u too si-mommy" she says.

Yes she calls me mommy but she knows im her sister. But i dont mind because this is my baby no matter what.

"Enough of this shit go upstairs veyah and go get dressed u to mariah we going out tonight....hurry the fuck up" chris voice yelled.

"But im hungry now" vey pouted.

"KaVeyah Ariel Woods Brown get tour ass upstairs and get ready..NOW" He yelled louder.

"Y-yes s-sir" vey said starting to cry.Walking over to the stairs.

" little girl what i fucking say u call me when u talk to me" chris said threw greeted teeth.

"S-sorrwy daddy" vey started to cry.

"Now get yall asses uo there and do as i say" he yelled again.

KaVeyah ran upstairs and i followed eiggt behind.

*in veys room*

"