Part 2

( Ka'Veyah in MM)

August Alsina p.o.v
As we was walking around the trap I seen always these females in bras and thongs wrapping and sealing bags full of coke and weed. All expect Mariah she was filled clothed. Why she so special Niggah all females would be butt ass necked. I introduced my self to everyone and sat on the couch watching the game.

"Aye papi" som random chick came up to me.

"Wussup ma" I looked at her.

She was bad too long hair. Thick. She was mixed I'm guessing Mexican and black. But she look like a hoe I don't fuck with hoes. They give you stds and all sorts of shit I ain't having that.
"I see you new here I'm Lola" she smiled. "What's ya name?"

"Pretty name and August" I say looking at her thong.

"Well thanks..well ima get back to work..see you around" she walked off.

I watched her leave. Damn.....I pulled out my phone and played my game on there.

Chris p.o.v
I was talking to a dude named jay I think but he was telling me that there's going be new boys coming to start tonight. The same night Juanya has to leave. Great.

"Three new dudes. One named Marquez , Mario , and the last one is Christan" jay tells me.

"Okay so the going be dope boys or working in the houses?" I asked.

"What ever you guys think Juanya told us you good at picking so yeah" he said shrugging.

"I guess..what time" I said sucking my bottom lip.

"7" he replied.

"Ight" I said walking to the back towards Juanya office.

Mariah p.o.v
I was over hearing their conversation. We going have more guys coming tonight. Ugh. I finished the counting. I began to go to Juanya but I seen Chris walk back there so I just stayed where I was. I looked over at the couch and seen August there on his phone. He was into whatever he was doing because he didn't look up. One of the girls came over to him and started talking to him.

I just sat down waiting for more to come to me. Let me tell you this. This shit is harder than it seems you have to make sure everything is right. If not the head boss start yelling and shit. Might even get killed if you fuck up. And I know what y'all thinking why the fuck you there once again it makes me make money.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As night was turning to morning I grew sleepy. Juanya drove me to his house to pick up Veyah. His mom watches her while I'm at school or work. I really appreciate her help.

"So you going be okay while I'm gone?" He asked as we pulled up in his drive way.

"I mean I guess...even though you need to be here" I say watching Veyah come outside.

"Look it only be while you are in good hands with Chris and Aug. And even my momma you know you can move in with her" he said getting out picking up Veyah.

I mean I really do need to move away from all this..it's just I'm scared what if my mom refuses to let Ka'Veyah leave and come with me if she finds out I'm moving. I can't where ever I go Veyah has to come. I'm sorry to say this because she my mother but I do not trust her with watching Veyah.
As they got in they car Veyah was laughing her butt off.

"Siwsy guess whawt happen" she said laughing.

" What happen baby girl?" I ask looking in the back seat.

"Grandma fell on thwe floor and farwted on herself" she said giggling.
I couldn't help but laugh some.

"Oh really..well did you at least make sure she was okay?" I said laughing watching Juanya getting back in the car.

Short I know...

Comment
Vote

Much love yaya