Part 3

(Juanya in MM)

Chris p.o.v
It's been bout a week since Juanya left. And the trap ain't the same. Let's just say there's foul people working here. Niggahs stealing shit. So tonight I'm cutting some people off.
I know Juanya would do the same.
I'm taking liking to this Mariah girl. She smart,beautiful, and doesn't take no shit. Just the other day she Molly whooped this girl for talking shit and she was stealing products from us. Mariah kicked the bitch out and got right back to work like it was nothing. See if you can fight,have ass,smart,beautiful, and well a freak you my type of girl.
I was handling some business in the office. When she comes in.

"Chris?" She says as she closed the door.

"Yes Mari" I say back. That's the nickname I gave her.

"I can't come back tonight or ever I'm leaving out of state" Mariah says as she puts her hands in her jacket.

"What you mean Mari ? " I said standing up.

" I have no place to go my mom moved some where. The house has wood pined up everywhere. I have no place but to move to Florida with my aunts." She says on a verge of tears.

"Well what bout Juana mom. Can't you stay with her?" I ask her.

"I'm not going live with momma M. I don't wana be a burden to her she already watches Veyah all the time."

Who was Veyah? Mind note ask later.

" Well baby girl you can stay with me" I say not knowing what I got myself into.

"Nah Chris I need to leave this place all together." She says pulling her hair to the side.

"I think I get what you saying Mari but you still can move in with me. We....could be roommates?" I say rubbing the back of my neck looking at her.

She paused for a minute looking at the ground.

"I'm not going hurt you or anything like that if that's what you thinking" I say.

"I have trust issues Chris...I'm trusting you...I guess we will be moving in with you" she says smiling a little.

"That's okay with me" I must had a huge kool-aid smile because to started laughing."by the way August stays with us too" I say as I sat back down.

"Oh okay...when do you want me to move in?" She said biting her lip.

I'm guessing she nervous. Awe.

"Tonight if you want" I reply texting August to have the maid clean a guest room for her.

"After work okay" she says finally looking at me.

"I got you" I say. And with that she left to go finish.

Ima start making them longer okay.
Vote
Comment