Chapter 22

Warning: violence

_

"What the hell is this?!" sigaw ni Daddy ang umalingawngaw sa buong sala. Hawak niya na ang album at mabilis na tinitignan ang lahat ng pages.

My body was trembling in fear as I covered my ears. My breathing becomes more labored while staring at the album.

Voices inside my head are now bothering me again. Telling me to end my life, that I'm just a worthless human, and I deserve to be in more pain.

"No..." bulong ko habang nakayuko na sa sahig.

"H-hindi ko alam ang tungkol d'yan sa album..." nakita kong umiiling si Tita habang lumuluha.

"How could you!" sigaw ni Mommy. "You knew all along but you just let your fucking husband do this to your own family! You fucking knew but you didn't do anything, Tina!"

Nagwawala na si Mommy habang nakaluhod sa sahig, umiiyak at sumisigaw.

"You're nothing but just like your fucking husband, Tina!" sigaw ni Daddy. I saw how he threw the album towards her out of anger.

Tinaas ni Tita ang braso niya para harangan ang album. The album hit her face which caused her to groan.

"H-how dare you do this to us?!" umiiyak na tanong ni Daddy.

The voices I kept hearing everywhere caused me to shut my ears quite tightly. Since the police officers who were rounding up the home entered to check us out, I can see several people surrounding us now. They were all silent, but you could see the shock on their faces from when they had previously looked at the album.

"How dare you!"

I flinched when I heard my Dad yell.

"You fucking let him..." His voice cracked before he fell on his knees. "You fucking let him ruin my daughter... And your own daughter too!"

"Stop..." bulong ko. I was sobbing so hard, ignoring the fact that I was now having a hard time breathing.

"Are you still a human? Do you still have a conscience?!"

Inside our home, you could hear sobs, screams, and crying. We are all screaming in agony at the betrayal. She was our family, so we weren't expecting her to betray us.

"Anong nangyayari?" tulalang tanong ni Nana Yoli nang maabutan niya kami. She went out earlier for groceries...

"Yvonne!" sigaw ni Nana Yoli.

I was clutching my chest when I shifted my eyes to my Mommy. She was screaming and crying while hurting herself. She's hitting her head with her hands. She's losing it too like me...

"I fucking hate you, Tina! I fucking despise you!" sigaw nito. "Why did you even become my sister!"

I saw how my mother stood up and threw herself to her sister.

"Walang hiya ka, Tina! Pinagkatiwalaan kita!"

"Ate! Nasasaktan ako!"

"Is this the fucking reason why you treated my daughter so bad before, ha?! Dahil may ginagawa na sa kaniya ang asawa mo? Hindi mo mapigilan si Liam kaya kay Maya mo binubunton ang galit mo?!"

Nakita ko kung paano ihalin ni Mommy ang buhok ni Tita. She even slapped her and hit her everywhere she could.

"No! Hindi totoo 'yan, Ate..."

"Huling-huli ka na, Tina, pero nagsisinungaling ka pa?! Ang kapal naman pala talaga ng mukha mo?! Wala ka bang konsensya? Namatay si Azalea dahil sa inyong mag-asawa! At may gana ka pang tawagin na walang kwenta ang panganay mo?"