Chapter 48: Aiyana

I couldn't believe he was alive. Lucas wrapped his arms tightly around my body, drawing me closer, but all I could do was stare with shock.

"Aiyana?" Lucas noticed my shock, and I breathed,

"I'm so sorry, I just can't believe you're alive." I pressed my face into the guy's shoulder, and felt the tears streaming down my face. Lucas kissed the top of my head,

"Here I am." He grinned, and I buried myself into his chest,

"You jerk, going off and dying on me." I giggled, and Lucas squeezed me tighter,

"You bet, honey."

"Ahem." Dodger cleared his throat behind us,

"Oh yeah, this guy saved my life." Lucas pointed at Dodger, and I bolted toward the guy. Dodger let out a squeak as I wrapped him up in a tight hug.

"Thank you. How can I repay you?" I kissed his cheek, and Dodger grinned,

"Don't worry about it Princess. Well, I wouldn't mind a kiss...since you are well, the princess. But, I don't want to offend Lucas." He shrugged, and I nodded,

"How kind of you." I smiled, and Dodger scratched his neck,

"I should leave you two in peace." He left the room, and I instantly rushed up to Lucas and kissed him on the lips when Dodger left.

"Hey, want to find a real house, rather than this?" He asked, smirking.

"Yes." I giggled, and the two of us headed down the steps. Prince Chayton was sitting in the kitchen downstairs, drinking, and the second the two made eye contact, I could see the fury in both their eyes.

"How dare you treat Aiyana like this." Lucas stomped toward the guy, and punched him square in the face. Chayton fell off the bar stool, and landed with a thump. I tried my best to keep a straight face, as I separated the two boys.

"Hey, both of you, chill out." I pushed them away from each other, and the two growled,

"Anyways Prince, I am no longer living with you. Now, I'm living with Lucas." I explained, and I could see the jealously burning in the Prince's eyes. He watched us with a glare as we left, and I looked at Lucas,

"See what I mean?"

"He's an idiot. Hang on, why are you still in your bath towel?" The guy asked me,

"Oh right!" I blushed heavily, and darted back into the house. I zoomed up the stairs, and quickly got dressed into a simple dress, before darting back down.

The prince suddenly stopped me,

"Aiyana, please, I can make this up to you..." The guy grasped my hands in his, and gave me a kind smile,

"Prince, you already lost you're chance. Too bad." I pushed him away, and walked out the door. Lucas rushed to me, and clutched my hand in his,

"Ready to go home?"

"Yeah." I smiled. As we walked through the streets, trying to find a house, I caught a glimpse of Dodger and Charlene talking to each other. By the looks of it, the two were flirting.

"Looks like they've got the hots for each other." I giggled, and Lucas laughed. He suddenly pulled me forwards, and I squealed as he lead me toward a large house. It was beautiful to say the least.

"Ooh!" I cheered, and bolted into the house. The two of us spent the rest of the day sorting out the house, and organizing everything.

That night, I crawled next to Lucas in my night gown, and cuddled into his side, smiling and shutting my eyes. The guy wrapped a protective arm around me, and pulled me closer, as he gave me a goodnight kiss.

"Night." I smiled, and felt my eyes slowly close.

---

"She doesn't look so pretty now, does she?" I heard a female laugh, and a girl with blonde hair filled my vision. She was grinning at me with a sadistic smile, and in her hand, she held a blood covered knife. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I felt the horrible pain in my side.

"Ah." I groaned, and tried to move my wrists, only to discover I was chained up. The blonde girl approached me, and I should have realized at the start who it was. Of course it was the Princess. She giggled, and approached, just grazing the bottom of my chin with her knife. I hissed and felt the warm blood drip from my chin, and onto the ground.

Cassidy rose to her feet, and turned to look at the man who was standing behind us with a grin on his face.

"It's nice to finally meet you again, Princess. And my, my, you're even prettier than the last time. I looked up, and my eyes met with a handsome orange haired man, who had dark blue eyes. The memories suddenly set in my brain, and I knew exactly who this man was. He was the boy that called me pretty when I was young.

"What happened to you?" I growled, glaring at the man. He walked toward me, and placed a hand under my chin,

"Let's just say I'm not the sweet innocent boy like I used to be." His lips suddenly crashed upon mine, and I shrieked in fear, and struggled against the chains. Behind us, the princess was looking away, and she looked bored.

"I'm sorry princess, I just had to kiss her, at least once." The orange haired guy suddenly punched Cassidy in the head, and she crumpled to the ground. He then walked to my chains, and quickly unchained me.

"What was that for?" I asked,

"For letting me kiss you." He winked, and pulled me out of the cell we were in. The two of us ran down the corridors, and we suddenly bumped into a black haired boy. The second I saw him, I knew it was Lucas.

"There you are!" He instantly pulled me toward him, and our lips touched.

"Hi." I giggled in a bubbly voice, "what are you doing here?"

"I came looking for you. You weren't there when I woke up, and so I figured they captured you." Lucas explained, and I heard the Orange haired guy sigh behind us,

"Hey you two, I've got a plan." He grinned, and we turned to look at the guy,

"Yeah?" We said in unison,

"Let's go kill the King."