F*ck Germany

Russia POV

"Hello Germany," I fake a smile at my 'best friend'. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "What's wrong? I can't greet a friend?" I pout.

The German tenses up, "I am not your 'friend'. I never was." The crowd around us gasps. Thankfully Erica isn't here to witness this. Well, she'll know eventually though.

I snicker, "all because you had a crush on 'her' and now we aren't friends? You are too privileged to experience pain. That's why you can't deal with it and always blame your closest friend—me."

"Don't gaslight me. It was because of you that caused me to be like this. I never got an apology from the horrors you did to me back then." He glares.

"Then why are you pretending?" I ask, grinning slightly.

"What?"

I chuckle deeply, "you want revenge, don't you? I treated you well and fair. I never tortured you, it's all in your head. Ask Ukraine. She'll tell you all you need to know." I see Ukraine flinch in the crowd. I know she will start breaking into tears when she remembered the horrors of the war so Germany won't get a single detailed explanation from her.

"No one talks to my son like that!" Ms.Third Reich storms towards me. Before she could slap me, my Папа holds her arm.

"And no one can hurt my son." Папа growls. I slightly smirk at the German. He knows who will win.

"Bloody hell!" I hear Mr. Britain shout. He grabs the two and start dragging them away by the ear. "I had enough of you two fighting without me." He grumbles.

"It's all your daughter's fault! Deutshland is head over heels for her!" Ms. Third Reich screams. The countries start bickering amongst themselves.

I look at Germany and gasp sarcastically, "no wonder you're mad at me. You're jealous!"

"Russia, this has nothing to do with her. It's about you." Germany growls.

"Shut up!" Israel screams earning our attention. "I suffered from both of you. I never got an apology but I know you changed. Actions matter and words don't. Actions comes from the heart. Who knows if you're lying with words? That's why it what you do that matters. Now, if you would, do me a favor and stop fighting!"

I am shocked. I am utterly shocked. Israel, she is right. Though I never said sorry to her, I regret everything that I did. I look over at Germany, who is also frozen in place. I sigh, "f*ck you Germs. See you later." I crack a smile and leave. Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad at him. I'm mad at him for trying to steal Erica away from me.

The reason why we get into fights is because he gets jealous when I hug her or kiss her. Also, I had a crush on her first and told him. He was supportive at first but would insult me from time to time. I got irritated so I shouted at him. Our friendship broke up, but for the sake of America, we stayed with her.

I had keep my composure around him. I feel tense with his presence. No one notices because we got so used to it. Germany is a love obsessed freak. Before I had a crush on Philippines. It didn't go well, so I stopped and got over it. Germany, on the other hand, after a break up would beg his partner to get back with him. It was so irritating that I screamed at him to shut up one time. That's a story for another time.

Israel rushed up after me. "Hey, Ruski. Ummm, you okay? I know he did things to you back in the day."

I flinch at the topic. Yes, I strapped him to a tree and beat him endlessly. But before that, he whipped me everyday for a month. I was bleeding, crying, hungry, and most importantly angry. My best friend beat me, almost to my death. That's why I got revenge. He probably forgot about the torture I went through as it seems like there is a kind of pill that erases memories—I'm referring to the pills Erica takes.

"Israel, why are you so kind to everyone when they want you to...die?" I ask.

Israel falls silent. "They have their reasons, I guess. But either way, I will do my best to be friends. One day, they will appreciate me." Israel mumbles the last part.

Israel has it way harder than me and I'm grateful for her forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I know I don't deserve it. But she still forgives. "Thank you." I smile at her. She looks at me with a confused look. "Thank you for your kindness."

She flushes in embarrassment, "stop! You're too nice." She giggles.

Maybe Germany will forgive me. Maybe I will forgive Germany. That f*cking Germ! He makes life so hard and dramatic at the same time! I hate and love his company. I love the tense air. I love the competition. And I love it when I always win against him.

I hope we can stay friends.

————————

Wooo 862 words! 🥹