~Secrets revealed~

(this is sooooooo cringy, aaaaaaah im melting of- of of- the cringe. waaaaaa lol )

Russia POV:

"Hello Britain..."A person with a cross like symbol in the middle of a white circle on the center of his flag smirked. "Oh, hello, ThirdReich." Britain growled. "Ah, are they your kids?" Third frowned. "Yes, can you let us be?" Britain glared.

"Now, kids, do you know a kid named Germany?" Third asked. "I heard the name before? Wait, I only heard it now." Erica answered acting confused. "Shoot." I heard Ger-money mumbled.

"Is that your Мама(Mom)?" I whispered. "What is Mutter doing here? I thought she will wait for me when I come home." Ger-money panicked. "What a weird situation you guys have." Ukraine chimed in.

"Shut up Ukraine, this is serious, he might get in trouble." I spat, Ukraine just stuck her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and faced my attention back on the panicking Ger-money. "You could run over to the bench over there and act like nothing happened." I suggested.

"Good idea." Ger-money agreed, he started crawling away so I just listened to the conversation of Britain and ThirdReich. "I thought I saw him walking to your daughter and another person." ThirdReich questioned.

'What is America going to say?!' I started to bite my finger names. "About that, I was doing a project on the Russian family's history and as you see I was holding the Russian empire's flag." Erica said pulling a flag out of her jacket.

"What grade did you and Canada get on that project?" Britain gazed at Canada. "We got a 100." Canada boasted. "Isn't he so smart." Ukraine sighed, I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you soon, Britian~" Third grinned walking the direction of Ger-money.

I turned my attention back to Erica who started talking in sign language. "That was really close Russia and I think I need to go back home sorry." "It's okay." I signed back. Ger-money, Erica, and I created our own sign language just incase a problem like this happens.

"America, what are you looking at?" Britain sighed. "Sorry father, I was just showing Amy this rose." Canada confessed holding up the rose. "You're lying..." Britain glared. "Sorry, I was showing Amy my flower crown." Canada smile.

Britain faced palmed, "Okay then, America I heard about you Iran on Friday during recess." "I was protecting Israel! You know that she was bullied her whole life." Erica clarified, "So, are you mad at me?" Erica continued.

"Yes, rule number one: you are to behave; To control your anger." Britain recalled. "What are we doing here, shouldn't we go back home? Ïàïà might be angry." Ukraine figured. "We need to wait until they leave the park, then we can go back home." I stated.

"Okay, keep admiring at your America, she might be taken by Germany though." Ukraine analyzed. "Why are you even concerned? You should focus on Canada just in case Mexico takes him away from you." I suggested. "That will never happen." Ukraine pouted.

"Yeah, I know, because you slept with him." I teased. "S-shut up." Ukraine stuttered, I chuckled, "You should look at your face, it's as red as father's flag." Ukraine glared at me, "What a great brother." "I know, I'm the best." I joked.

"America and Nada are gone, let's go back home now." Ukraine said standing up, I nodded and stood up. We started walking back home. "Do you think Папа will sign the field trip form?" Ukraine questioned.

"I hope so, since Erica, Ger-money and I want to meet each other's parents." I sighed. "I hope it goes well!" Ukraine exclaimed.

"All for your sweet Nada." I smirked. "What? No, I just want to see if Папа will approve your friendship then maybe he will approve mine with Nada." Ukraine rubbed her arm.

"Yep, you want him to be your boyfriend, got it." I analyzed, Ukraine glared at me. "Well, do  you think дедушка (grandfather) will approve?" Ukraine asked. "I'm not sure, but maybe? He is more care free." I responded.

We arrived home, I unlocked the door and opened it. Ïàïà (Dad) is cooking lunch when дедушка (grandpa) is reading a newspaper with Belarus by his side. "We're back!" Ukraine exclaimed. "Sissy!" Belarus beamed running towards Ukraine. "Ïàïà, can you sign these two field trip forms? Once you sign it you have to come with Ukraine and I to the field trip." I said walking towards USSR.

"Who is going on the trip?" Father asked, "One parent from each family will go on the trip with their kids." I explained. "I'm not going to sign it." Ussr hissed. "Сын, you could say hi to America for me." Russian empire (Grandpa) persuaded.

"Who's that?" I acted. "She is the sweetest little country! Ussr, don't tell me you never told Russia about the sweet angel." Russian empire growled. "America is Britain's devil child, how do you call her a sweet angel?!" Father snapped.

"Just sign the paper, I will take care of Belarus when you're gone." Russian empire demanded. "Fine." was all Father said and he signed the forms. 'Дедушка (Grandpa) knows about America? I'm going to ask him more about her.' I took a mental note.

After dinner Father left the house for more Vodka. "Дедушка? Can I tell you a secret?" I asked. "Sure." He replied. "Don't tell this to dad please. Ukraine is friends with Canada and I'm friends with America and Germany." I hesitantly said.

Дедушка (Grandpa) started to grin. "What's your relationship with America?" "We are just friends." I simply replied. "Do you want to be something more with her?" "I- uh don't know?" I blushed a little.

"Now, do you want to ask me something else too?" Grandpa asked. "Yeah, how did you and America meet?" I questioned. "Long story short, when I was waiting to pick you up from elementary school I got into an argument with Britain, then America came along and asked me to come with her. Britain tried to stop her, but she fought him off. She told me about her revolution of escaping Britain's grasp on her and asked me if I can let her stay with me for a few months. Of course I agreed, I hated Britian. During the few months we got to know each other more. After the weeks passed she said goodbye and I never saw her again." Дедушка (Grandpa) mumbled.

"How come I never saw her at home?" I asked. "Since I know your father doesn't like her and her family I hid her in a shed." Дедушка sighed. "Maybe on Monday I can ask her to come to the park with me so you can meet her again!" I exclaimed.

"That would be great, I just hope she remembers me." Дедушка said. "She has great memory, and kept your flag in her pocket." I recalled. "She still has the flag I gave her, that's is good sign." Дедушка smiled.

"I'm going to sleep now, bye." I said walking up to my room.

Russian Empire POV:

"Спокойной ночи. (Good night)" I smiled. 'Now where are those field trip forms. There they are, now the find the phone number.'

Ring...

Ring..

Ring.

"This is EU, how may I help you?"

"This is Russian Empire, I would like you to arrange something for me."

...

..

.

"Thank you, bye..."

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

-1215 words