Chapter 6 - We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Magnus appeared from the portal. “Sorry, I’m late, I was finding out information.” He looked at his daughter. “But, Faye is more important.”

Marley nodded to her father. “Thank you for coming, dad.”

“Of course, I do anything for family.” Magnus nodded. “Now, where is Faye?”

“She’s upstairs. She refuses to go down.” Marley replied to him.

“Ahh!” Magnus nodded and went upstairs to his granddaughter.

Just then, the door bell rang, Marley went to door and open it. “Klaus?!” She exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

“Your daughter. Have the hallucinations started yet?” Klaus asked back.

“What do you mean?” Marley asked, frowning.

Klaus looked at her. “I’ll tell you. You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside.”

Marley sighed. “Why would you? So, what do you know?” She crossed with her arms.

“I killed the original five hunters. When one kills a hunter, there’s a bit of a consequence.” Klaus replied.

Marley frowned. “What kind of consequence?”

“The hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires; if you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny then he’ll take you down with him.” Klaus replied.

Marley looked at him. “What do you mean? Connor’s dead.”

“I mean, Connor’s death won’t prevent him from making Faye his final kill. She’ll need to come with me now. I’ll lock her up, keep her away from any sharp objects.” Klaus told her.

Marley frowned. “Why? She is safe here. And I don’t think she can kill herself.”

Just then, Magnus rushed down. “I put Faye to sleep. She just tried to kill herself.”

Klaus looked at Marley with a look from ‘I told you so’. Marley sighed, then she looked at her father. “Dad, how long will she be asleep?”

Magnus walked up to them. “A few hours.” Then, he looked at Klaus. “And what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to take Faye with me.” Klaus replied to him.

Marley looked at him. “She’s not going anywhere with you.”

“She is asleep right now.” Magnus added.

Klaus put his arms behind his back. “Well, if we leave her alone, she’ll take her own life before the day is out.”

“She’s stronger than that.” Marley told him. “I know my own daughter.”

Klaus looked at her. “Is she? Believe me, it’s for her own good.”

Magnus looked at him, frowning. “If you are so worried, why don’t you come inside and stay here and not to take her.”

“I need to call up some people.” Klaus agreed to the terms.

“Well, I hope not to many.” Magnus joked.

Klaus had a sly smile. “No.”

Marley sighed. “I don’t like this but come in, Klaus.”

Klaus walked inside with a grin as then he walked further to call his people.

----------------

Later, Damon to the house, he looked around and saw some of Klaus’s minions. Then he looked for Marley and found her. “What is going on and why are Klaus’s minions here?”