Chapter 11 - Bring It On

Author’s note: this chapter is in Faye povs. Btw I love Elena without her humanity off.

-----------------

Before the vampire can harm Hayley any further, Klaus used his vampire speed up to the rogue vamp, grabbed him by his jacket and spins him around to face him. He had his fangs extending and eyes glowing gold. “Have a care, mate. That's no way to treat a lady.”

Just then Faye speed towards them. “You interrupted our date.”

Klaus bite down on the vamp's neck. The vampire screamed as Klaus continued to bite down on him. Then he stopped feasting on the vamp and throws him against one of the trucks. The vamp fell to the ground. Klaus looked down at Hayley. Hayley got up from the ground. “You came.”

“Well, you did say it was urgent.” Klaus told her.

“Thus interrupting our date.” Faye added.

The vamp that Klaus attacked was writhing on the ground, gripping his neck wound and moaning. Klaus extended his hand towards Hayley. She took it and Klaus pulled her up from the ground. Hayley looked over at the vamp lying on the ground. He suddenly got up and used his vampire speed to get away. “Oh, don't worry about him, love. He'll never make it through tomorrow night.”

Hayley looked at them. “What if there are more?”

“You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova.” Klaus replied to her. “She used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live.”

Hayley shoved past Klaus. “You said you would protect me.”

“And I will.” Klaus turned to face Hayley. “Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina.”

“And I will help as well.” Faye added, but she was not pleased.

---------------------

There was knocking on the door as then Klaus opened the door. Damon was standing outside and grimaced at him. Damon walked in the house without an invitation. Faye was inside as then she saw him. “Where is mama?”

“Babysitting Elena.” Damon replied to her.

“She will be pleased then.” Faye comment sarcastically.

“She isn’t.” Damon grimaced. “Marley wanted to come, but only she can held back Elena, seeing Bonnie won’t help us.”

“You need to take her away after everything is done and you get her humanity back.” Faye told him.

“I will.” Damon promised.

Just then Klaus spoke up. “Ah, what an unpleasant surprise.”

Damon was striding into the parlor, a piece of paper in his hand. “So I just came up with a list.”

“I didn’t see that.” Faye comment confused.

Klaus shut the door and followed Damon into the room. “It's called ‘Things You Suck At’” Damon stopped and turned to face Klaus. “Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley.” Waved the phone transcripts a bit and put them down on the end table. “Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?”

Klaus looked at him. “I should help you?”

Damon nodded. “Mhm.”

“After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?” Klaus asked.

Damon walked closer to Klaus. “You might want to prioritize, Klaus. You have much bigger problems.” Klaus looked at him blankly. “Katherine has the cure.” Klaus looked displeased by this news. “My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat. You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins. Just let me question Hayley about Katherine.”