Healing

Y/n's POV

It's been two days since me and Casey got into that fight, and things have been incredibly tense and awkward. Donnie tried supporting me as best he could, but he still wanted to know what happened, and I still haven't told him. I didn't have the energy to, especially after having to reluctantly avoid Casey so the others wouldn't notice.

No one has said or asked anything, no one noticed the well hidden injuries that Donnie helped me hide (much to his dislike, of course), and I haven't even seen any of the future turtles in my dreams. Not even my ancestor made an appearance after what he did.

Currently, I'm sitting in April's apartment on the couch watching april play with my sister. Vinnie needed time out of the lair, so me and April decided to bring her over for a few days, with me sleeping over as well.

It was nice being out of the sewers for a change, and as much as I hate saying it, being away from Casey was nice aswell. The tension was just too much.

We've been at April's apartment for almost all day today, and it was the afternoon. April and Vinnie were playing around on the floor, and April tried to include me, but I simply told her I was a bit tired and that I'd just watch.

I did enjoy watching Lavinia have some fun, and I greatly appreciated April being so fun and loving to her. It felt like having an almost normal life.

I say almost, because a certain PB&J duo of turtles were watching through the window right behind the couch I'm on, trying to be sneaky even though I had known they were there for the past half an hour.

I didn't understand why they didn't just come inside, but to make myself feel even the slightest bit of real amusement, I picked up my phone and texted donnie, propping my phone up to make it obvious i was typing something.

'I think you guys are getting rusty at ninja-ing, lol'

I sent it and put my phone down, keeping a straight face while waiting and listening.

There was silence. a bit too much silence.
Then I got a text back.

"Why do you say that?"
This adorable bitch decided to play dumb. But unluckily for him, I wasn't in much of a mood to play his game, even if it did amuse me a little.

But luckily for me, April suddenly told me to hurry and take a video of Lavinia, because she was doing something cute. Neither of them noticed the guys.

I grinned and quickly got on my phone's camera, and took a video, but after I took it, I smirked to myself and swiftly turned the camera around to the front camera, and caught a nice high quality picture of Donnie and Mikey gawking at Vinnie through the window, just before they noticed and hid with such speed I almost saw their wide ass eyes lag behind their heads a little.

I almost laughed, and could almost hear the heavy breathing from just beyond the wall. I shook my head a little just before April picked up Lavinia and plopped down next to me. Her doing so made me bounce a little, and my back rubbed against my clothes and the couch, but It didn't bother me to the point of outting myself.

She wanted to see the video, so I showed her and let the suspense behind us build and sizzle a little as the boys were hiding in shame of them getting caught.