Chapter 9

For the rest of the day everyone was acting weirder than usual. And let's just say as much as they wanted the day to be uneventful, it actually wasn't.

During the walk to his second class Tensei started 2 fights that Naoki had to step in and stop. And all because the angel had heard someone speak the words Physical exam. Naoki hid in the nurses office for half the morning saying he want feeling well. Which wasn't a lie. The whole situation was driving him insane. He hates the physical exam. After last year, who would like it?

Sada wasn't fairing any better either. He got so distracted during class that his pen fell out the window and on his way to get it he caused one incident after another, as he ran into students gathering papers from the teachers lounge, fell down stairs and that was only the way down. He never showed up to class until the bell rang.

Mitaka and Tsuki vanished half way through class to go to the bathroom and didn't return for the rest of class. And had gotten detention when they had returned. Looking at their blonde friend for help wasn't gonna do anything. Jasmine wasn't helping anyone as she had fallen asleep during class.

Mitsuro was too busy overthinking the whole situation. A few times he had spoken his thoughts out loud and accidentally forgot what they were doing. Maya wasn't much help either. He spaced out during class and half the time wasn't paying attention and ended up getting the answers wrong.

And at lunch they all seemed to just vanish into thin air. Maya, Mitsuro and Jasmine were hiding in the library. Sada was practicing soccer on the field. Tensei was hiding in the music room. Mitaka and Tsuki were keeping the birds on the roof company. And Naoki had vanished without telling anyone.

The servamps, Lucian, Aurora, Ryan and Kyle were the only ones in the cafeteria.

"Does anyone know where Naoki is?" Illido asked with a mouth full of food as he sat down.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Hyde grumbled.

"What's up with you?" The albino asked.

"The little angel kicked me out of the music room and locked the door!" The servamp complained.

"Tensei likes his alone time." Kyle pointed out.

"Well Sada is looking pretty lonely out on the soccer field. Why don't you go and give him some company?" Lucian suggested.

"I don't have a death wish. Dying isn't on my do to list." Kyle immediately shut down his friends suggestion.

"I have a question." Lily told them. "Why are our friends avoiding the cafeteria?"

"Does this have to do with the physical exam tomorrow?" Freya asked.

"What is the physical exam exactly?" Kuro asked. He wasn't looking forward to the physical exam at all.

"Wow! So many questions!" Ryan laughed. Their curiosity was hilarious.

Aurora hummed. "But the real question is, shall we answer said questions or not?"

"Yeah. That is a very good question! Why should we answer your questions? Can't wait for tomorrow eh?" Kyle chuckled.

"Cause your nice people and are worried about your friends?" Lily tried.

The four friends looked at each other. Lily saw right through them. Even though they were a bit scared for tomorrow, they weren't as affected by the whole event as their friends were.

"Oh alright. You caught us. Big deal! Fine if you wanna know we'll tell you." Kyle gave in. Cause something told him that these guys would not take no for an answer.