Chapter 1

Red curtains in a theater roll back and reveal a dark forest. In the depths of the forest, Meena is running through it fearfully. As she flees, a branch trips her, causing her to drop a flashlight. When she attempts to reach for it, she falls through a hole. Inside the hole, she looks around to see tiny green lights around her. Then a small door opens.

Meena: "Oh my gosh."

She looks through it. Then the door begins to enlarge as the drums begin playing. The door became big enough for her to walk through. Then 3 rabbits play a guitar in front of her. As she enters, Nico, dressed as a white rabbit, runs past her.

Nico: "Pardon me, I gotta hurry. I'm extremely late!"

She follows him to an open field. Flowers began to dance to the music. Then Carla, dressed as a rose appeared in front of the dancing flowers.

Carla: "Welcome to Wonderland!"

They make a path for Meena, who is playing as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Then Rosita, playing as the Cheshire Cat appears and begins to sing.

Rosita: "If you don't like
The world you're living in
Take a look around
At least you got friends."

Then Johnny and Roberto appear. Johnny plays the piano while dressed as the Mad Hatter. Roberto dances on top of the piano, dressed as the March Hare.

Johnny and Roberto: You see I called my old lady
For a friendly word
She picked up the phone
Dropped it on the floor.
Ah ah is all I heard."

Rosita, Johnny, Carla, Roberto, Nico: "Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down?
Oh no! Let's go!
Let's go crazy! Let's get nuts!"
Let's look for the purple banana
Til they put us in the truck, let's go!"

Rosita and Carla pull Meena towards them and have her join in the dance. This was all a performance inside the New Moon Theater with a sellout crowd.

Meena: "We're all excited
Don't know why
Maybe it's 'cause
We're all gonna die!"

The lights turn off and the costumes they have glow showing bones on their bodies. The lights turn back on and they continue singing.

Meena: "And when we do
What's it all for?
You better live now before the grim reaper
Come knocking at our door. Tell me."

Meena, Johnny, Carla, Roberto: Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down?
Oh no! Let's go!"

Rosita and Nico: "Let's go crazy!
Let's get nuts!"
Let's look for the purple banana
Til they put us in the truck.

All: "Let's go!"

Gunter enters the theater from the doors across the stage. Pink lights shine on the path.

Gunter: "Come on, baby! Let's get nuts! Yeah!

Gunter, dressed as a caterpillar runs towards the stage to join the fun.

All: "Let's go crazy!
Let's get nuts!"
Let's look for the purple banana
Til they put us in the truck.
Dr. Everything will be alright.
Will make everything go wrong

Meena: "Ohhhhhhh."

A blue and white striped tent surrounds Meena for a few seconds. When it goes up, she is now dressed as Alice.

Meena: Yeeeeaaaahh yeah let's goooooooo!!"

The crowd cheers. Suddenly, trumpets blow and an army of cards come in. In front of the army was Pedro, dressed as the King of Hearts.