Chapter 13

Rosita: "Mission Report: My search takes me to the second planet. The Planet of Joy."

Roberto: "Be on the lookout for any creatures that feel nothing but goodness."

Buster hopped onto a chair that was in front of the soundboard.

Buster: "Alright, here we go Porsha and Piranha. Time to show the world what you're really made of."

Piranha: "Yes sir, Mr. Moon!"

They stood on platforms beneath the stage. The doors above them open and they are launched up into the stage. Piranha does a triple backflip before landing with a pose.

Porsha: "Don't wanna live as an untold story
Rather go out in a blaze of glory
I can't hear you
I don't feel you."

An inflatable decoration comes up. It was a black figure with needles. Porsha pops it and it becomes a friendly inflatable creature. More of the former comes up on stage. Porsha and Piranha go after them and pop them one by one.

Piranha: "I live now cuz the bad die last
Dodging bullets with your broken past"

Both: "Oh I can't hear you
I don't feel you now!"

Meanwhile, Jimmy, Jerry, Suki, and his bodyguards arrive. They encounter the gorillas, Po, and the Bad Guys, plus Diane, in her ninja costume.

Jimmy: "Hey, who the heck are you? Where's my security?"

Johnny's Dad: "We're security now, mate."

Jimmy: "What?"

He snaps and his bodyguards try getting through. Barry and Wolf were knocked down, but the rest fought back to stop them. A brawl ensues.

Snake: "Alright you asked for it."

Porsha: "I wanna taste love and pain
Wanna feel pride and shame"

Piranha: "Don't wanna take my time
Don't wanna waste one life"

Both: "I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
It could've been me
It could've been me"

Porsha: "Yeah!"

The fight continues outside the auditorium. The jaguar bodyguard tried tackling one of the gorillas, but he was thrown down. Then Po jumped above him.

Po: "Bellyflop!"

Webs crawled into the back of the wolf bodyguard's suit. Snake wrapped himself around the bodyguard and began using his fist to punch himself.

Jimmy rushed away from the scene and went backstage. He saw Porsha still singing and dancing

Porsha: "Don't wanna wake up on a Monday morning"

Piranha: "The thought of work is getting my skin crawling"

Jimmy began to yell at his daughter from the side.

Jimmy: "Porsha! Get off there! Don't you make me come out there!"

She walks towards him and continues to sing. Piranha stayed on the stage.

Porsha: "I can't fear you
I don't HEAR you now!"

She walks back to the stage after saying those words to her father. She then meets Piranha on a trampoline and they jump high.

Both: "Wrapped in your regret
What a waste of blood and sweat. Ohhhh"

The stars in the background turn around and the lemurs tap dance on the stars. They follow along by singing to the song.