Chapter 5

Gunter: "And then, I'm thinking Ash and the rock band, you know, they can like totally have a duet with Clay Calloway cuz like, they are stars that are like, guiding him all the way back home again."

Buster was typing in Gunter's idea. "Aha yes! Gunter, that's perfect for those guys! One question, where should I put Roberto? He doesn't like the current plan."

Gunter: "Ooh. I got it. He can like, be another assistant to Rosita. And be best friends with me!"

Buster: "Problem solved. Good idea Gunter!"

The doorbell rang. Norman came in with all of his and Rosita's piglets. They run towards Rosita, tackling her lovingly. Some of the other piglets go to the other acts and hug them.

Then behind the family came the Blue Spix Macaws family.

Blu: "Is it too late to get tickets?"

Carla: "Mom! Dad! Everyone!"

Roberto: "Woah! What a surprise."

The family group hugged.

Tiago: "Uncle Pedro and Uncle Nico called us. We wanted to see you perform!"

Bia: "It may have taken us 9 hours 48 minutes to travel by flying instead of the bus, but it was worth it."

Blu: "Ah who needs to ride a bus when you can fly."

Jewel: "Funny I was gonna say that."

Rosita: "My gosh, I wasn't expecting you till the morning!"

Norman: "I know, but they couldn't wait to see ya. The star of the show, huh?"

Rosita: "Can you believe it? It's literally my dream come true."

Norman: "I know."

They kiss.

Norman: "I am so proud of you, honey."

The piglets were crowding Buster, interrupting his work. Then Miss Crawly called him.

Miss Crawly: "Mr. Moon. I found him."

Jenna: "You mean we found him."

Buster: Clay Calloway?"

Jenna: "Yes Clay Calloway."

Miss Crawly: "Yeah, I found his home address."

Bodi: "Are you serious?"

Ash: "No way!"

Buster: "Yes way!"

Balto: "Let me see that."

Buster: "Miss Crawly. I'm gonna need you to go visit him first thing tomorrow."

Miss Crawly: "Oh yes sir."

Buster: "You'll need to rent a car and take him a letter. And uh, maybe that fruit basket. Yes, the fruit basket. You got that?"

Miss Crawly: "Got it."

Jenna: "You're sending her alone?"

Buster: "Nope, you're going with her."

Jenna: "Uh, okay."

Balto: "No, I'll go with her, Jenna. You should help Mr. Moon with the show."

The next day, dance classes began for Johnny. The instructor, Klaus Kickenklober, was leading.

Klaus: "And one two three four five six seven eight. Dancing, we're dancing, we're dancing. Holding, holding, stay on point."