Chapter 10

At Clay's house, he sits in front of windows, looking at the view. Next to one of those windows was a picture of him and his wife Ruby. As he thinks about his now deceased wife, he hears something outside. It was Ash and Bodi singing one of his songs while Ash played the guitar.

Ash: "There's nothing you can throw at me
that I already haven't heard"

Bodi: "I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that song that I can sing with my own company"

Clay walks downstairs as they continue singing, passing by several other pictures of him and Ruby.

Both: "I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
And carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere, babe

Ash: "You got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in the moment and you can't get out of it"

They are interrupted by Clay who walked outside and sat beside them on the stairs to his porch. He sighs and nods at them slightly to continue playing.

Ash: "Oh look. Look at you now
You got yourself stuck in a moment, and you can't get out of it."

They finish the song.

Back at Redshore City, Hot News was on, and it covered a hot topic. The hostess, Linda, spoke about the subject.

"And the hottest story today, Porsha Crystal was reportedly fired from her father's show."

An enraged Jimmy throws the TV remote at the television, destroying the screen. Suki, Diane, and Jimmy watched him yell.

Jimmy: "He fired my daughter? MY DAUGHTER?!"

Porsha was crying in the meantime. He turned towards her.

Jimmy: "WOULD YOU BE QUIET? YOU'VE EMBARRASSED ME ENOUGH!"

She was being comforted by Wolf, Snake, Webs, Shark, and Piranha.

Porsha: "But Daddy..."

Jimmy: "NOW THE WHOLE WORLD THINKS I GOT A TALENTLESS LOSER FOR A DAUGHTER! TAKE HER HOME!"

Wolf: "On it boss."

Jimmy: "Not you! I want you to bring me Moon!"

They look at each other and nod, slightly knowing what was going to happen.

Back at the set, Buster was checking things out, feeling confident in where the show was headed, despite Calloway's absence, which continued to make him nervous.

Buster: "How are things going over here, Roberto?"

Roberto: "Outfit's a little itchy but I blame that on me. Being feathery and all."

As he walked past him, he was suddenly ambushed by Webs, Piranha and Snake. They hold him down. Snake grabbed his arms, while Webs held his legs. Just before he could scream for help, Shark covered his mouth.

Snake: "You messed up big time!"

Shark: "Let me eat him! Make him feel true pain."