Chapter 14

Blu, Jewel, Bia, and Tiago applauded for Pedro and Nico following that performance. Then they exit the stage and the stage turns from the planet into a giant black hole.

Roberto: "We have one planet left to explore. I pray that the missing space explorer is on that planet."

Gunter: "But wait, Captain, Lieutenant, we cannot land on the last planet. There's like a huge wormhole. The ship will never make it."

Rosita: "You're right. It wont make it, but I will."

Rosita and Roberto grab their space helmets and Gunter hooks their spacesuits to the cord. Rosita begins to sing.

"If you want it, take it"

Gunter: "Beep beep boop boop."

Rosita: "I should've said it before"

Gunter: "Boop boop, boop beep."

Rosita: "Try to hide it, fake it
  I can't pretend anymore"

Under the stage, Jerry was able to free Jimmy. He kicks the gates down and runs off while Jerry got launched elsewhere. A platform comes out from the spaceship. Rosita and Roberto walk on it.

Roberto: "I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of broken heart
I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am"

Rosita stops and fear strikes her.

Roberto: "After you."

She slowly backs away and grabs on to the ship.

Gunter: "Rosita, you've got to jump."

Roberto: "Come on, we can't back out now."

Norman: "Oh honey."

Tiago: "Wait, where's Uncle Berto?"

Jewel: "He was just there."

Bia: "His costar just backed up. Not surprising. That's approximately a 278 foot drop."

Blu: "Oh no."

Buster: "Come on Rosita."

Balto: "Oh this is not good."

Meena: "Look out!"

Jimmy suddenly snatched Buster and took him into the stage elevator. The others couldn't stop him. Jimmy hit a button that would take them all the way up.

Jimmy: "Well I've got you now, you lowlife little loser!"

Buster: "No sir, I'm not a loser. We did what we came here to do. And there is nothing you can do or say to change that."

Jimmy: "Hehe, oh I can do whatever I want!"

He reaches the top of the stage and walks to a platform. Then he drops Buster. Roberto saw Buster falling and warned Rosita. She suddenly runs to the platform and jumps after him. She reaches out and catches him. Then puts him on the ground backstage and swings around the stage.

Rosita: "This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before"

Roberto then jumps off with excitement and begins to sing with Rosita.

Roberto: "This is the part when I break free
Cuz I can't resist it no more."

Gunter hooks himself in and dives down. Just before Jimmy could go back down to get Buster, Suki presses a button down below and the elevator goes down, trapping Jimmy. Then Johnny's Dad grabs him.

Rosita: "Whoa, whoa, the thought of your body, I came alive"

All: "It was lethal, it was fatal
In my dreams, it felt so right"