air plane model

~black hat's pov~

I noticed how rough of a day flug had so I decided to get him something or make him something. Even if it was out of character for me I enter the store casually it was late at night so it was closed. I quickly look around finding nothing. I sigh there was only one aisle left; the toy aisle. 'maybe there is a air plane model here or something' I thing walking into the aisle. I walk through the aisle reaching the end when something catches my eye. It was a model that you can build; it was of the Airbus A320. I grab the box and teleport back to the manor into my office.I check the time, 11:00 pm. I huff and package the box. inside was a bunch of peaces in small plastic backs and a small booklet that gave you directions on how to make it. I pick up the booklet and take out the materials for some reason I was determined to build it and gift it to him once complete. I carefully follow the instructions while I build it instead of just using my powers to complete it in a instantly.

~time skip~

after a few hours I finally finish and check the time, 4:00 am. I snap and the completed motel is now in a gift box with light blue and clouded gift wrapping along with a purple bow on top. I walk to dr. flug's lab and find him asleep at his desk. I place the gift in front of him and tap his shoulder before teleporting to the door as I watch flug wake up hoping he doesn't notice.

~dr flug's pov~

I wake up noticing I fell asleep at my desk. I look around for a second drowsy as my vision adjusts to the lighting. I look back at my desk finding a present box that had a tag on it. The tag read 'to dr. flug' in a fancy hand writing. I pay no attention to the tag and just open the box finding a Airbus A320 model inside. My eyes bright up and a huge smile forms across my face behind the bag. I grab the motel and leave the room heading to my nearby bedroom where I put the model next to some of my other models of planes.

~black hat's pov~

I let out a sigh in relief since I managed to teleport away to my office when I saw flug stand up and some how not see me. 'he looked kinda cute hen seeing the model though' I think walking over to my desk and plummeting down into my chair. I sigh as thoughts of dr. flug start to roll through my mind.

A/N: hope you enjoyed the short story!

word count: 462