Marjorine x Kenny: Reflections

(Possible TW: cussing)

(This story is based around Katoptronophilia, being sexualy aroused from having sex/doing sexual things in front of mirrors)

(Butters/Marjorine is a crossdresser)
_________________________________________

My parents had gone on a couples retreat with Stan's parents. I guess I've been stressing them out too much. I'm currently grounded, but I don't really care. They won't be back for a week. I sit in front of my vanity mirror my mother had gotten me put of pitty. She had discovered my secret of dressing as a girl. She picked a blue one, so that it would at least be somewhat boyish so that my father wouldn't question it.

I pull my hair back with a net, and put my wig on, bobby pinning it in place. I style it the usual way that the girls had shown me, and put in my bows. Then I do my makeup and throw on my favorite dress. It was a gift from Wendy. A while dress, with pink frills at the top and bottom. It has a pink heart in the center. It was tight at the top, and poofed out at the bottom.

Not quite a cupcake style, but similar. I smiled, now seeing Marjorine instead of myself. I think she's rather beautiful, and I've grown to really embrace her as a part of me. My phone rings, it's Kenny. I smile more, "Hello?" His voice speaks back to me through my phone. The phone doesn't do it justice. "Hey, mind if I come over? Karen went to Kyle's house so hang out with Ike and I kinda don't wanna be home right now."

I can hear his parents fighting in the background, and feel myself becoming angry at them, "Come on over, Ken, it's just me." He hangs up,and before I know it,he's at my front door. I let him in, and he gives me a cute lopsided smile. We head up to my room, and I power on my computer. We share my wheely chair, just barely able to fit.

We're pressed together firmly, but I keep my composure. I had liked Kenny for a long time, even before he accompanied me to Hawaii. I smile at the memory. We take turns playing Hello Kitty: Island Adventure for a while, him gradually getting more touchy and playing it off as an accident.

His hand skims my thigh, and he murmurs and apology as I look at him. I put my attention back on the game, but then his hand is on my thigh...under my dress. My face goes red,but I don't look at him this time. I know that if I do, he'll move his hand away. His other arm wraps around me, and I finally look at him. He's blushing, too, and doesn't pull away. "Is this okay, Marj?" I nod, leaning into him more. My face is pressed to his shoulder. He rubs his hand up and down my thigh, making me shiver.

"K-ken..." He freezes for a moment, but I shake my head. He goes back to rubbing my thigh. He smiles, and my heart melts. There's that smile. You've been through far too much, Ken. Let me help you; let me make it all better. I can, if you'll let me. His free hand's shifts slightly from the small of my back to my butt. He just let's it sit there, and I whimper quietly. He hears it though, and gives it a small squeeze.

I cover my mouth so that I don't moan, but he quickly moves it with the hand that was on my thigh. His lips smash against mine, and I sit up slightly, sitting on his lap facing him. Both of his hands grip my ass now, squeezing and rubbing if firmly. My mouth opens as I moan, and he slips his tongue in. I give in immediately, letting him have his way.

I can feel my breath quicken as we pull our mouths apart. They make a satisfying smack. He picks me up and sets me down on the stool to my vanity mirror, unzipping his parka and revealing his chest. It's scarred as far as my eyes can see, and I give him a sympathetic smile. He rolls his eyes playfully, making me face the mirror. What's he doing? He slips the straps of my dress down, chucking as he sees a picture of him taped onto the glass.

I blush scarlet. He presses his from against my back so that his face is visible in the mirror, as well as my entire top half. He gently tugs the bottom of my dress just far enough that I can see my nipples. "Ke-" I stop as his thumbs brush against my nipples. His expression is sexy, the mirror allowing me to see him. I see myself, as well. My face contorts into one of pleasure as he massages them.

I moan, and then whimper as I feel his clothes erection against my back. "Look how pretty you are~." I don't xlose my eyes and continue to watch through the mirror as he plays with my -now hard- nipples. He tugs them between his thumb and index, and then rolls them again. This sweet torture repeats itself over and over, and I'm now stiff within my panties, which are tight with no room to spare now that I'm hard. He smirks and leans down to my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. We make eye contact through the glass.

He growls softly before picking me up and dropping me on my bed. I blush furiously as he lifts up the bottom of my dress to get a look. He bites his lip, peeking up at me through his blonde eyelashes that I adore. He rubs my bulge, and my back arches reactively. "Feel good~?" I nod vigorously, moaning as he puts his face under my dress and kisses the bulge.

It twitches and grows a little more under his lips. His hot breath seeps through the fabric, and I shiver. Suddenly he nips gently, pulling down my panties just enough to set my cock free. My body jolts as his tounge greets my member excitedly. He licks from the base to the tip, over and over, cleaning up my precum. I buck my hips slightly, and he pants onto it. He teases my slit, burrowing his tongue the best he and and kissing it.

Suddenly I'm down his throat, and he's bobbing his head. I grip my sheets and moan, trying not to close my thighs around his head. Though as he continues to suck, that's exactly what happens. My legs cross around his head, forcing me deeper. I can feel him drooling and groaning while he sucks me. He's getting pleasure out of this, too. I wish I could see him... I pull my dress up and press it to my chest, moaning at the sight.

His eyes are watering and his drool is pooling onto my hips, he's blushing heavily, and panting around me. "Nnggg~..." I gasp as he makes the sound, it sends vibrations and feels pretty good. I play with his hair, and he mistakes it as a sign to take me deeper. I do t complain, though. My entire shaft is down his throat, and he tightens his lips around me.

Faster and faster, and I feel myself getting close. "I'm gonna...cum....s-so you k-know..." He bobs his head faster, and my seed shoots down his throat. He swallows, laying his head on my stomach for a moment. I stroke his messy blonde hair, panting myself. His voice catches me off guard. It's raspy and raw, and it makes my cock stand once more. "C-can you...top...?"

My eyes widen, but I nod slowly, getting up and switching places. "What do you want me to do?" He closes his eyes, clearly flustered. "Fuck me...please~?" I nod, pumping my member a few times to get hard again. But then I realize that I should repay him for the blow job. I grip his Rick hard cock in my hand, and pump it. Slowly at first, but eventually faster. I stop to spit in my hand to make it move smoother.

He bucks his hips desperately, moaning my name softly; both Butters and Marjorine. I pump him faster, savoring his sweet sounds of pleasure. He cums, and it shoots up and lands on my neck, running down my chest. I smirk and suck the little bit thats left out. "F-fuck~...please fuck me~...." I put two fingers in his mouth, and he sucks on them, drizzling saliva onto them. There's a thin string of it as I pull them out and ease them into his ass.

He moans, and I groan softly at how tight he is. I fuck him with them for a minute, before pulling them out and pushing my cock in. I kiss his jaw as I wait for him to adjust, and then I begin to move. He moans deeply,over and over, and I find myself becoming addicted to the sound. He squirms, moans pouring left and right from his pretty little mouth.

I thrust harder, and he grips the sheets tightly, throwing his head back. "M-Marjorine~!" I feel my orgasm building up as he tightens around me, and lean down and put his cock in my mouth. He screams with pleasure and I suck him while a fuck him. Hey, that rhymes. His body goes stiff as he cums onto my tongue, and I savor the taste.

It's fairly bitter, but it had a little sweetness to it. I swallow and pound on. "You want me to cum I side, or pull out?" "Ahh~...i-inside..." I nod, giving one final hard thrust before filling up his tight little hole. I pull out, admiring the way my "love" pools out of him in pearly strands. We both pant, and lay next to eachother, passing out almost immediately.
_________________________________________