Post Covid: Kyle x Stan

(Okay but the art!?! It's It's cute despite how uh...yeah...it is lmao)

(⚠️SPOILERS⚠️)

(I JUST BOUGHT POST COVID ON DVD AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT!! I also ordered my first South Park plush, dear Kyle. Can't wait for him to arrive!)

(I would love to do a mini series on the characters from post covid, so there will probably be more but with different characters.)

(Possible TW: Dead Kenny, cussing, fighting, alcohol, mention of NFT's)
_________________________________________

Stan has a drinking problem. He ways had. It started when we were ten, and since then he's been a pessimistic asshole. No wife, no kids, his only company is his Alexa, and he even fights with her. I can't say much for myself though, I too ended up alone. Now we're stuck in this huge mess trying to figure out who killed Kenny.

Well, it was us, in a way. Now that we know that, we're all trying to go back in time and fix it. But Stan had taken off to drink. Big surprise. I decided that as his ex best friend, he'd let me help the most. So I drove to the bar, and sure enough, found him. He's already drunk, and reeks of whiskey. "Kyleee?" His words slur harshly, and I roll my eyes.

"Stan, really?" "I have to pee." "You what?" "Help me to the baathroom, dumbasss." I roll my eyes grabbing his arm more harshly than I meant to. Something else is up besides the alcohol, he keeps looking at me weird. I help him into the bathroom, but he suddenly locks the door and pins me to the wall. "Stan! Sto-" He cuts me off, his hand pressing against my clothed dick.

I gasp, and feel my face flush instantly. "What are you doing!?" His eyes are glazed over with his drunkenness, but I can also detect hints of desire. For me??? It doesn't make any sense. I try to push him off, But I feel his bulge against mine, and moan softly. I've never been intimate with someone this way. For years I had always thought sex was overrated.

But now... "Kyyyle~...pleeeaaaase~?" He grinds his hips against mine, and I can't hold back the sound, "Mnn~!" He cups my face, his breath pungent with whiskey. I try to ignore that as he kisses me. He laughs softly,, murmuring that my beard tickles. His tounge forces into my mouth, and he explores as much as he can. Our tongues bump and grind passionately against one another, and I can't ignore the pleasure I feel.

"S-Stan~...Fuck~..." He breaks the kiss, and attacks my neck, leaving a dark hickey. His stubble brushes against the now sensitive skin. I moan again, grabbing his hips so that I can grind against him better. He smirks at my eagerness, and stops me. I whine out in irritation as he does. He unbuckles his belt, un-looping it and letting it fall to the ground. I watch in silence and he pulls his pants down.

Even with the boxers on, I can tell he's huge. I swallow the lump in my throat at the sight. He kisses my cheek softly, reassuringly. Then he pulls my pants down, looking for only a moment. It's still big, but not as big as his. He bends down to his knees, kissing it while looking up at me through my eyelashes. It twitches through the fabric, and he kisses it again.

He rubs his lips up and down the fabric, making me moan loudly. His breath it hot against it, and I'm desperate for him to do something more. He pulls my boxers down, and my cock bumps against his lips. He licks it softly, and I grab some of his hair. He groans softly before gripping in in his hand, spitting on it. He begins to jerk me off, already setting a quick pace.

I pull his hair harder, and cover my mouth with my free hand. I'm already so close~... I feel my body tense up, and then he puts it in his mouth, sucking hard. It's too much, and I cum into his mouth. I watch his throat contract as he swallows every drop, licking my cock clean and sucking up the little that is left. My hands are shaking. I want him to fuck me. Now.

As if he reads my mind, he bends me over the sink, giving my ass a slap. "S-Stan~...please hurry~..." His tip pokes at my entrance, and I grip the counter. I already know it's going to hurt. He lubes up his cock, and them my asshole, beginning to ease himself in. I wince and let out a yelp, but he kisses my shoulder. I can see his face in the reflection of the mirror, and his pleasure makes me pleasured.

He waits for me to move my hips, taking it as a signal to proceed. I feel him stretching me, but it feels so good. I keep my face looking down so that he doesn't see, which doesn't seem to bother him. He begins to thrust in and out, slowly picking up the rhythm. "STAN~! AHH~! NNNRGG~!!" He grabs my chin, making me face him in the mirror. My face is bright red, tears of pleasure rolling down my cheek and into my beard, my mouth is agape.

I look lewd as hell. His eyes are half lidded, glazed over entirely with pure lust. He thrusts harder, gripping my hips tighter. "Kyle~! F-fuck~...ahhg~... you're so fucking tight~!" I blush, feeling my orgasm building up with each thrust. He can tell, and rolls his hips a little. He then pulls back so far that I think he's going to pull out, only to slam back in.

His cock hits a sensitive spot, and my eyes roll back, "STAN~! FUCK~! R-RIGHT THERE~! JESUS CHRIST~!!" He hits that spot over and over, each thrust becoming more sloppy. But that only makes it better. His cock twitches violently, and suddenly something hot pours into my ads. I scream a moan, and cum into my hand, throwing my head back slightly. "Fuuuuuuck~..."

He pulls out and turns me to face him, hugging me close while we pant. "I'm scared, Kyle. If we go back and fix things...what if we don't get this? What if-" I cut him off with a kiss, knowing that we'll probably end up with different people. In this time line, he's alone and living with such guilt. He's secretly convinced that he did kill his mother and sister. And his dad hates him.

Hopefully when we fix everything and erase this timeline, things will go back to normal. But for now, I focus on holding this drunk man, the man I had loved for years. My best friend. That's all we will be in the fixed time line. Friends. But I hope he will at least be happy.
_________________________________________