Craig x Kenny: Everything is Going to be Okay

(Possible TW: Craig is paired with someone other than tweek [😨] <<< I just thought it would be funny.)

(Actual Possible TW's: Cussing, sex, mention of abuse, cigarette burn scars)

(I was looking for info on Craig's sister and found she has like two different names so I'm going with Tricia instead of Ruby.)
_________________________________________

Craig and Tweek were over. They had broken up a few weeks ago, and Craig was ready to move on. He didn't care about his laptop not being returned, he didn't care that Tweek wanted Stripe back, he didn't want to do anything involving the twitchy blonde. He made his father get rid of all the yaoi, which had made his father sad. He hated seeing his son alone.

I've been hanging out with Cartman's gang more, trying to get away from Tweek. I still cared for him, and knew that my presence would only upset him. Sure, I feel guilty for ending things off out of nowhere. But for me, it wasn't out of nowhere. I had fallen for someone else. Someone more like me. Someone who can control their emotions and now freak out like a God damn baby.

I had fallen for a scruffy poor kid. I just can't help it, I've got a thing for blonde's. His blue eyes, his blonde hair, his pale bruised skin...he's perfect. Teeth aren't an issue for me, since I don't have the best teeth, but his actually suit him. He's missing a few, and had a small gap between his front two. That parka always hides these features, though. A shame.

Kyle and Cartman are arguing about something, and I can tell Kenny is distraught. Stan is trying to soothe him, but failing miserably. I've never seen Kenny look this way. He's tough, though that's because he has to be. He's had a rough upbringing, and I feel the need to protect him. I approach the four, my face plain despite my growing anger.

"Will you two knock it off? You're upsetting Kenny." Stan, Cartman, and Kyle all give me strange looks, as if dumbfounded. Kenny however, looks greatful. I give him a slight nod, before standing between the red head and the tub of lard. I flip them both off as the bus pulls up, and sit in my seat. I can hear Tweek talking to Tolkien, but ignore it.

Kenny sits down next to me, his hood up. I put it down gently, and see tears rolling down his face, leaving lines of cleanliness as they go. He's really dirty. This I had known. I'm not even sure he has a bathroom in his house. "You can come to my house after school, our sisters can play together. He smiles at me, showing his teeth.

I can't help but smile back, a rare occurrence. "Tricia and Karen are both fourteen, and they've hung out before. I think they even had a sleepover at my house a few times, so it's nice to know that they will get along." He nods, "Yeah, Karen adores her. Let's do it, they'll have fun and we can hang out." His voice gives me butterflies, which I ignore until I can process them in privacy.

The rest of the bus ride is quiet between Kenny and I, however there is tons of chatter from the other students. First period is a blur. I find myself thinking about Kenny. I've been thinking about him a lot as of recently. However the more I try to ignore my feeling the more...vivid...they become. Last night for example, I had dreamed about him.

Second period, I'm lost in daydreams. Scenarios of me with him, sweet and wholesome; until they're not. I shake my head, trying to get dirty thoughts out of my head, however they roam around aimlessly in my head. I feel myself starting to get stiff, and shoot my hand up. "Craig, what is it? You never raise your hand." The teacher seems perplexed.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She sighs, disappointed, "Okay, just take a hall pass with you." I nod, and hurry to the bathroom. The thoughts get stronger, and I begin to picture how he'd look with my cock in his ass. How his moans would sound. Lewd expressions on his face... I lock myself in a stall, pulling my pants down hurriedly.