Craig x Tweek: Switching Places (Part Two)

(Possible TW: Cussing, scratching, slight choking, Brief punishment: Spanking, insinuation of blood)

(I should have just made them into one thing but I was running low on time)
_________________________________________

I feel myself blush as I let out a moan, and he looks at me eagerly, clearly turned on by my positive reaction. He fucks me with them for a minute, adding a third. I adjust to it, and he pulls put, giving me a look that asks for confirmation. I nod, and his tip presses against my hole, rubbing it and teasing me. I grit my teeth, "Come on already..." I'm panting, my eyes glazed over with need.

Tweek admires my face for a moment, before easing himself into me. He doesn't go any further than the tip, and even that hurts a little. "Nggh~...y-you doing okay?" I nod, and he eases in a little more. I wince, making him freeze. "It's f-fine...continue." this time he slowly pushes more, not stopping until his shaft is fully inside of me. Tears prick my eyes, but I blink them away as he leans in for a kiss.

I can feel him throb inside of me, and desperately beg the pain to go away. After a minute or so, it finally does. "Please move~..." "ACK! Of c-course~." He begins to pull back a little, and I can't help but moan at the alien feeling. It's so different...but it feels good. No wonder he likes being fucked. He eases back in, keeping a normal pace until I fully adjust.

"Ahh~...C-Craig~ you're so tight, fuck~..." He leans down and places a sweet kiss on my lips, moving his hips a little faster. I groan into his kiss, and he slips his tongue in, claiming my mouth. I don't fight him, despite my growing urge to dominate him like I normally do. He wanted to be in control this time, and I don't want to take that away from him. Not when he looks this excited.

I buck my hips to meet his thrust and watch as he melts in front of me. He has a crazed look in his eye, one of pure pleasurable torment. "A-ah~...go as fast as you want h-hun...fuuck~!" His hips move faster, shoving his cock deeper. I suddenly feel a immense wave of pure bliss watch over me as he rams into my prostate. My back arches drastically, and he moans.

I gasp as he rams into the spot; again and again and again. A relentless rhythm of thrusts, each one louder than the last. "T-Tweek~! I'm gonna c-c-cu- OHOHHH FUUCK~!" I squeeze my eyes closed as I cum up my chest, my body trembling. His hand reach for my nipples, kneading them while I ride out my high. I feel his cock twitching more and more, and his breathing is erratic, like a desperate animal.

It's turning me on more, honestly. Seeing him a complete mess, fucking me and enjoying my ass. He sucks on one of my nipples, his nails digging into the flesh on my shoulders. I groan, throwing my head back further into our pillows. "Nnng~! Fu-fuck~! Haaaah~...holly s-shit~!" He growls and moans, like a rapid animal or something. I've never seen him this way.

"Ahhh~! Fuuuck I love you~...n-nnm~! Your ass is soooo perfect, Craig~...fuck~..." He screams out my name, his cock erupting his hot come. I can literally feel it spurting out of his slit in ropes, filling my ass. Warm. He bucks his hips a few more times, trying to milk out the last few drops. I groan softly as he pulls out. I watch him as he throws himself down beside me, panting as if he hadn't been vesting the entire time.

He curls up against my side, his hot breath tickling my bare skin. "You okay, hun?" He simply nods, his hand over his chest. He twitches a little, finally catching his breath, "fuuuck that was good~." I chuckle, feeling some of his sperm oozing out. "You really cummed a lot, huh~?" He blushes at my teasing, nibbling on my shoulder gently as he spots the claw marks.

I hum, feeling myself hardening again already. He smirks, spreading his legs, "m-my turn~?" He wears an innocent expression, not fooling me one bit. Not even five minutes ago he was growling and panting, cussing under his breath and fucking me like his life depended on it. "Yeah, I think so~." I roll onto my stomach, toying with one of his nipples.