Kenny x Butters: Sweet tooth

(FLUFF. IT FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE WRITTEN ONE. DID I EVEN WRITE ONE FOR THIS STORY!??!)

(There shouldn't be any triggers in this one, not cussing, nothing. Just flowery fluffy cute stuff)

(Butters and Kenny are already together in this one)

:3
_________________________________________

I smile, seeing Kenny's text: I'm on my way now, butterball. See you in 10. <3

I get out all of the baking supplies we will need. We're making brownies!! I set the box on the counter, grabbing two eggs, some measuring cups, veggie oil, sugar, milk, and everything else in the ingredients list. Once it's all set up, Kenny walk in, right on time. He greets my with a hug, giving me a quick kiss, which makes me blush.

We wash our hands, and I pull his hair up I to a single pigtail, kinda like the ones little girls wear. He rolls his eyes playfully, making me laugh. I struggle to open the box, and he grins, pushing me away with the side of his hip playfully. "Let me." He opens it with ease. Well that didn't look so hard. I grab the bowl and he pours the mix. We each crack an egg, but he gets some of the shell in there.

I pick it out carefully, scolding him lightly. He simply holds his hands up defensively, with a grin. I let him stir while I pour the milk and add the oil, and make myself busy by preheating the oven. Once ready, he pours the ready batter into a pan, and puts it in the oven. 30 to 40 minutes. We head out into the living room, and I browse around on Netflix.

"THEY PUT ONE OF THE HELLO KITTY MOVIES ON HERE!?!" He jumps at my yelling, but begins laughing his ass of at my excitement. I punch him arm playfully, clicking on it. It's the one with the fairy tales, my favorite!

(Side note, I actually have the one I'm talking about on DVD from when I was little!)

It plays out Pinocchio, red ridding hood, and a dew others. The oven goes off by the time it's over. Kenny insist on pulling them out because he doesn't want me to get burnt. I hand him my mother's oven miss, telling him to be careful. He nods, setting the hot pan onto the counter. I set a 20 minute alarm on my phone for the cool down time.

We decide to go upstairs and take turns on Hello Kitty Island Adventure,my favorite game. He's not very good at it, though. Mostly he just watches me play while I sit on his lap. He kisses my hair while play, making me smile. He sticks his tounge out at me in the reflection of my computer screen. Before I know it, my timer goes off, and we scurry down the stairs. I miss the last one, but before I can fall, he grabs my by my armpit and stands me up.

"Be more careful, babe. You're gonna hurt yourself." I nod, kissing his cheek. The brownies smell divine! He cuts them up into squares, and we eat a few. I put the rest in the fridge in case my parents want any. He leaves after about an hour, we had watched a scary movie. I practically ran up the stairs and got into bed, texting his phone that I had given him.

Me: I'm scared, why did you make me watch that movie TnT

Ken🧡: You said you could handle it??

Me: I lied. I just wanted to seem manly.

Ken🧡: You don't have to be manly, I like you the way you are.

Me: Well I'm still scared.

Ken🧡: You wanna call tonight?

Me: Yes please :)

He calls, and I answer, setting up my phone so that he can see me. He does the same. We talk for about five minutes, but I quickly drift off to sleep.
_________________________________________