Craig x Tweek: Switching Places (Part One)

(This one kinda jumps right into the smut. I'm breaking it into two parts because I wanna try to make this one more detailed or whatever.)

(Possible TW: Cussing)
_________________________________________

Tweek, Craig's boyfriend, was incredibly bored. He decided to pay the raven haired boy a visit.

I open the door, surprised to see my blonde staring at me. "Oh, hey honey. Is everything okay?" Tweek twitches, but gives me a smile. "Ah, yeah, I'm fine." I step out of the way, letting him in. My parents don't know that I'm gay yet, though I plan on telling them soon. I want to wait until the time is right.

My mother smiles, greeting him. At least they get along. I don't let them talk for very long, dragging him up the stairs and into my room. He's wearing tight jeans, with his usual shirt. The jeans really show his figure though. He wore them on purpose. It's definitely risky to do him now, since my parents are home.

But he has that look...that "please fuck me" look. I can't resist it. I lock the bedroom door, caressing his face before kissing him, pinning him to the wall. He moans, and I bite his lip, "We have to be quiet this time." "ACK! R-right...sorry..." fuck, I made him nervous. He's already insecure about my parents not knowing the truth about us.

"Hey, it's okay." I kiss his jawline, making him shiver. He twitches slightly, moaning into my mouth before biting his tongue and cussing. "Oh jesus...this is a lot of p-pressure...I c-cant keep quiet..." I sigh, easing him down onto my bed and kissing his neck, "It's okay, Tweek, just try not to be too loud, okay?" He nods, kissing my lips tenderly.

It eventually becomes more desperate and passionate, hungry even. I slip my tongue in, rolling it against his, earning a hum. His mouth taste like coffee per usual, a taste I've grown to like. "Mnn~...Tweek~..." I feel myself getting hard, and groan against his lips. Out kiss breaks, a single string of saliva connecting us. He's panting already, hyper sensitive as usual.

Fun to tease. I smirk at his half lidded expression, his face already red. He has an obvious tent in those skin tight jeans of his. I bite my bottom lip as he catches the direction of my stare. "Nrgg...s-sorry..." I guide his hand to my clothed hard on, making him gasp. "Don't you dare apologize." "Can i-" I nod. Whatever he wanted to do, I'd find pleasure in. Everything with him is pleasurable.

He pulls the waistband of my sweatpants down, slipping his hand into my boxers. His breath hitches upon feeling my cock, and I rest my head on his shoulder. His thumb gently strokes it, his hands shaking. I don't mind. "Can I h-have control this t-t-time?" That's new. "Yeah, sure. Are you going to be fucking me...? Or do you just want to use my cock?"

I can tell he's flustered, "can...can we do both?" I groan as he starts to pump my dick a little. "Fuuuck~...anything you want, hun..." I feel him nod, and he lays me down, pulling my pants and boxers off completely. A breath hisses put from between my teeth as I feel his hot breath on my sensitive skin. It twitches, and he smirks at me.

He spits on it, and I dip my head back, knowing what comes next. He begins to jerk me off, keeping a steady pace at first. I growl and buck my hips, fucking his hand while he grips me tighter. "Mnn~" "is t-this good?" "Please don't stop~." I can tell he's pleased by my reply, gaining confidence and pumping faster as I buck my hips. I grunt softly, my back arching slightly. I'm close.

He picks up on my building orgasm, and slowly stops his hand. I whine at the loss of contact, and wait for his next request. "Can you..." He gestures to his bulge, and I get to my knees. He's never asked me to be more submissive, might as well make it believable for him. I look up into his eyes as I undo his Jean button, sliding them off.

They're so tight that they take his boxers with them. His cock springs free, not a bad size. I drizzle spit on the tip, my tounge burrowing against his slit. "Nggg~...fu-fuck~..." His hands move into my hair, and I rest my hands on his thigh, taking him down my throat. I still haven't broken eye contact. "Fuuuck you're so h-hot~..." I suck harder, deepthroating him. His nails dig into my scalp, and he thrusts his hips, fucking my face.

I let out a groan, sending a vibration through his shaft, making him shiver. "I'm g-gonna cum~...haaah~...f-fuck~..." I hum again, and his cum shoots down my throat. I pull away, panting for air. He's still hard, despite his intense orgasm. "I wanna f-fuck you..." I nod slowly. I've never been the one taking the heat... He gives me a soft look, "I'll prep you like you did for me the first time, okay? And if it's too much, I'll s-stop, I promise."

I nod, slightly excited about the new experience. He grabs the lube, squirting it onto his fingers. He sits between my legs so that I can face him, and rubs his wet fingers around my entrance. I take a deep breath, and wait for him to put them in. He does, and I must make a face, because he hesitates. "It's f-fine...just feels weird..." He nods, easing only two in, and moving them in a scissoring motion. Oh.

I feel myself blush as I let out a moan, and he looks at me eagerly, clearly turned on by my positive reaction. He fucks me with them for a minute, adding a third. I adjust to it, and he pulls put, giving me a look that asks for confirmation. I nod, and his tip presses against my hole, rubbing it and teasing me. I grit my teeth, "Come on already..." I'm panting, my eyes glazed over with need.
_________________________________________

Sorry about the cliff hanger