8

Hela's pov
Isabella and I have been doing practically everything together. The more time I spend with her, the more connected to her I feel. It's like there's something pulling me towards her that I just can't deny. I haven't talked to her about it because I'm not sure she feels the same.

It seems that she enjoys the time we share but I'm afraid that she'll think it's more than it is if I say anything. I don't recognize the feeling and that scares me. Though every second I'm with her is spent in underlying fear. She's unlike any person I've ever met and I love that about her.

Which saddens me because when she finds out who I really am that's all going to fade. "Hellie?" she calls me and I look down to softly at her. "Mhm" I hum, "where are we going?" she asks curiously. I pat Fenris hard so he slows down a bit as we go deeper into the forest. "You'll see when we get there" I smirk, knowing she's not going to like that.

"So it's a surprise?" she asks excited, "something like that" I reply. "Hmph. I still wanna know, pleaseeee" she whines and I roll my eyes. "Be patient. We're almost there" I state. "So why can't you just tell me?? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell meee" she whines. "You know I hate when you do that" I groan, "you love it" she smirks.

I ignore her until I see the little structure come into view. She turns to ask me again and I just take her chin and face her towards the little house. That effectively shuts her up making me chuckle. Fenris stops and we get off, he walks over to his little spot and lays down.

I walk over to the door and hit my body gently against it to pry the door open. It's been a while since I've been here, the smell bringing a smile to my face. "What's this?" she questions softly, "a house" I answer funnily. She rolls her eyes and turns away from me to walk further in.

"Sorry if it's a mess. It's been a while since I've visited and I don't usually bring people" I explain. "It's cute. You don't usually bring people, huh? So I'm the first?" she smirks, walking closer to me. "Yes" I mutter as she stops right in front of me. She stands there looking up at me and it's as if my body moves on it's own accord.

I bring my hand up to her face and rub my thumb gently over her cheek. She's so warm and... soft. "What do you think you're doing?" she asks, "I'm not sure" I admit. My other hand moves to her waist and pulls her closer to me. Her body is now flush against mine and I can feel her heat warming me up.

"Hela..." she whispers, "yeah" I mumble as I stare at her lips. "Kiss me, please" she whimpers and I immediately press my lips against hers. She leans into me and I hold her tighter, my body igniting like fire. She jumps up and I quickly adjust to hold her thighs. Her hands moving to my face to hold it how she wants me.

I've never been so out of control and yet she still makes me feel in charge. I blindly walk us to the room, knowing my way in the dark as I've been here many times. I gently lay her on the bed and climb on top of her. I pull away for air and she starts lifting her dress. I take a hold of her wrists and throw them to the side.

Quickly discarding the garment from her body only to see her in dark red panties. My breathing picks up as my gaze wanders over her body. My hands unconsciously tracing her form as I admire her curves. I lean back down and kiss her roughly, one hand gripping her chest while the other wanders down.

I'm met with a warmth and she moans softly into my mouth. Her breath shuddering as I rub her clit through the fabric. "Take them off... please" she whimpers and I think I remove them faster than the speed of light. She shivers and our gazes catch each others.

"Are you sure?" I ask softly, "yes..." she mumbles. I capture her lips with mine again, pouring my heart into her. My hand brushing past her clit and to her entrance. I hear her stop and hold her breath and I cup her cheek. She opens her eyes to look at me and my brain stops functioning for a second.

The power this woman holds over me almost angers me. She can disorient me with a single look and if it was anyone else I would just kill them. But the way she does it so effortlessly makes me feel so many things. She's proved time and time again that she not a threat and I believe her. Still, it scares me that she could make me do anything for her without question.

Things I've never done or even thought of doing for anyone else. "Breath, baby" I whisper shakily, she lets out a staggered breath as I push two fingers into her. A soft whimper leaves her lips, my name whispered out just under her breath. I slowly build up my pace, watching her face for all her reactions.

She grabs my shoulder and grips onto it tightly as her hips buck into my hand. I've never been so mesmerized by another being. My eyes flickering all over her body, watching as her muscles tense and relax. The way her stomach rolls as she pushes into me. How her eyebrows furrow and her lips twitch, trembling with unspoken words.

"Fuck... shit, I'm so close" she cries out, her head tilting back. "Look at me" I demand and her eyes flutter open, her head tilting back down. She stares directly into my eyes, her own dark with desire. "Cum" I order and I feel her whole body tense beneath me. The feeling of her convulsions being enough to make me cum.

"AGH" she screams, a little squeak at the end as her hand flies to my other shoulder. I can see her fight the urge to close her eyes as she releases. Her back arching far off the bed, her hands pulling me closer to her. I watch intensely as her eyes flicker before lighting up. The once brown irises fading into a mixture red, amber, and silver.

Her mouth falls open as does my own as I glance over her body. It shimmers with sweat but something beneath her skin glistens. I've never seen anything like it and I'm not sure whether I'm more scared or aroused. I seem to experience a lot of 'nevers' with her. As she finally relaxes her eyes return to brown.

He body falling back onto the bed and pulling me with her. I catch myself before we collide but she just pulls me to lay on top of her. Pulling me in by the back of my neck to attack my lips. I push up a little bit so my full weight isn't on her but kiss her back just as hard. I feel her grab my ass tightly and I moan softly into the kiss.

We finally pull away and stare at one another again. "Your eyes..." I mutter, my hand finally leaving her entrance. "What about them?" she asks softly, pulling my hand up to suck on my fingers. I watch her in awe, not being able to speak. The pop sound after she lets go is what sends me flying back to earth.

"They umm- they changed colors" I whisper, now moving to lay beside her. She turns on her side to face me, scooting closer. "Really" she says curiously, leading me to believe that she didn't know she could do that. "Yes. Like a fire" I tell her to which she furrows her eyebrows. "Well that's new" she giggles, her arms wrapping around my waist.

She lays her head on my chest and I can feel her heart beating. Any other questions or thoughts on it leave my mind. I just hold her close to me as I close my eyes. "I love you, Isabella" I breathe out, finally ready to admit it to her but most importantly to myself. "I love you too" she whispers and I smile widely.

"Crazy how we went from almost hating each other to saying 'I love you' in a matter of what... weeks?" she giggles and I reciprocate it. "I can't help that I feel drawn to you" I mutter, "same here" she agrees. "What will your family think?" she asks and I can tell it worries her. "I don't care what they think... you're my family" I answer.

Even I didn't realize how much I actually meant that in that moment. Only after she'd fallen asleep did I really think about what I said. Mother will be apprehensive but when isn't she? Odin will hate it, just like he hates everything else I do. Isabella is the only person I can think of that really cares about what I want.

I hope she can forgive me.