Part 1

"What do you think we should do about the tax situation in the Gyerre territory?"

The faint sound of papers rustling and exchanging hands joined the sounds of muffled moans contained in the private office.

Alver tugged on the leash lightly to chastise the distraction as his eyes moved down the document his prime minister had handed him. There was a muffled whimper in response but that was within the acceptable boundaries of behavior so the king made no further efforts of reprisal. "I like your proposal." He said in reply, noting with some amusement their hips were moving in tandem.

As a result, the disobedient pet squirming on top of the desk between them seemed to be forced into taking both cocks deeper with each thrust.

It was really quite distracting, in all honesty, but there were important matters to attend to before the king could direct his full attention to his precious pet.

His prime minister, Roksu Miru, nodded with that faint hint of a smirk that Alver knew meant that the cocky bastard suspected that Alver would agree and had probably already begun his machinations.

Really, if Roksu wasn't such an insanely capable prime minister, Alver could take a bit of offense to the general level of rogue behavior that Roksu was infamous for. Then again, he was lucky to have Roksu at all as a prime minister. The lazy punk submitted his resignation practically once a week begging for early retirement because of his craving for a slacker life.

Every time, the king was forced to give him a significant pay raise and even more extensive benefits in order to keep him around. Alver could swear that the last few times were just a negotiation tactic so that Alver would begin building some new schools specifically to cater towards the needs of Roksu's children.

It said a lot about how capable Roksu was that he was worth every single pay raise. He had managed to nearly single handedly increase the wealth and prosperity of the kingdom that no amount of pay could match the amount he had done for the kingdom and its citizens.

Even the current tax proposal was entirely designed to assist the citizens of the Gyerre Territory after the recent skirmish by increasing taxes upon individuals of extreme wealth, like Roksu, and decreasing taxes on the recovering citizens in order to hasten the recovery of the commoners.

It was a seriously important matter for them to focus their attention onto.

So that was why it was quite troubling to hear Cale let out another distracting moan, his walls tightening around Alver's cock and his voice muffled by Roksu's.

Really. What were they supposed to do about such a troublesome pet?

The moment that Roksu had entered the room for his report, Cale had woken up from his nap. His face lying in Alver's lap and the rest of his body resting comfortably on the pet bed under Alver's desk, and crawled over to Roksu mewling and whimpering as he mouthed at Roksu's cock through his clothes.

Alver and Roksu had shared a look at the sight. It was a look that they often shared. We're not going to get anything done if we don't please him and he knows he's not supposed to interrupt important matters of state like this, he needs a proper punishment all contained in a single look.

It didn't matter if they ignored Cale the whole time, both of their cocks had already begun to harden at the sight and feeling of the misbehaving pet and it was really hard to focus on boring topics like tax codes when a gorgeous man like Cale was yowling for attention.

Still, if they got into fucking him they might not finish up for a few hours because of how beguiling and addictive Cale could be so they compromised, as they had many days before, by fucking the whimpering puppy while they summarized the most important matters.