Part 2

Roksu never spent the night.

This made sense to anyone who knew him. He had three children to return to at night and he also refused to work overtime for that very same reason. Roksu stayed in the palace strictly within working hours and very rarely ever veered for that. It made it clear where his priorities landed.

He was a father first, a prime minister second, and whatever else came in third. It was a priority list that Roksu himself would easily admit to being obvious, although he would interject that slacker went before prime minister despite all evidence to the contrary.

But that didn't meant here weren't times when Roksu wouldn't stay in the king's bedroom. And he did also have his own bedroom within the palace.

As his children grew older and had other places they wanted to be, sleepovers with friends or visiting their grandfather or auntie Mary, the more there came nights when Roksu did have the time to linger in the palace.

And when the opportunity presented itself, Roksu had never been a person to squander time.

There was precious little time that he could spend in the company of Cale Henituse so he treasured every second of it.

"You're doing so good." Roksu kissed his lips sweetly, resisting the urge to pleasure himself with Cale's welcoming body.

It was funny. Roksu had never had the biggest sex drive but there was something about Cale that always managed to bring him to the edge of sanity.

Cale whimpered against his lips and hot tears pricked his chocolate brown eyes as he lowered himself slowly onto Roksu's cock.

Roksu focused all of his significant self control on keeping his cock humanoid. Although the temptation sometimes existed to see how Cale would respond to what a dragon's dick could really be like, he didn't want to hurt him.

The trouble was how much harder it was getting to control himself in moments like these.

The king was stationed behind Cale, kissing along his neck as he helped guide Cale down. All Roksu had to do was lie still and enjoy the show, which was one of his favorite parts as a self proclaimed slacker, but he still wanted Cale to feel good so he ran his fingers delicately on Cale's cock.

Cale was such a good pet that he didn't even need to be touched in order to cum but Roksu still liked to touch him. It felt intimate, personal, and the little gasps of pleasure that Cale let out were well worth it. He especially liked the way that Cale's walls squirmed around Roksu's cock while he panted out something that almost sounded like a word. As though he was in so much pleasure that he was about to break character.

That was one of the things so interesting about Cale. He would do just about anything to avoid breaking character. When he was 'human', just about nothing could stop him from making crass comments or asserting himself in any way he so desired. But when Cale was a 'pet', he wouldn't speak. Whenever possible, he'd make animalistic noises and he'd keep his movements restricted to what a four legged creature could manage.

As a man who was actually an 'animal', the dragon known as Roksu found it a bit strange. He didn't quite understand the kinks that humans celebrated so ardently but he could sometimes understand, just a bit, when he watched Cale like this.

He was gorgeous even while throwing a bottle of alcohol and glaring ferociously but that same man surrendering his everything to Roksu and Alver so subservantly was addictive.

It was, in a strange way, a representation of trust.

Cale trusted them to chain him up and order him around and restrict his movements and treat him like an animal. Trusted that they wouldn't do anything that would actually hurt him. Trusted them to be there for him when it was over. Trusted them not to judge him for wanting this and mewling in pleasure when they scruffed him and disciplined him.