Part 10

Too much.

Cale gasped loudly.

"Cale." Alver's voice came out in a low growl, unexpected and intense.

Too much–

Alver's cock was already inside of him, it was more accurate to say that Alver had never pulled out last night and slept while holding Cale impossibly close. Which made for an easy continuation of last night as Alver woke up, cock already hard inside of him and kissing along his neck affectionately.

Too much–

"Fuck–Al–ahhh–ver–" Cale's voice was raw from calling Alver's name, screaming it so loudly that it filled the chambers, but he still couldn't help but cry more.

Alver was a cheating manipulative bastard who found a loophole in every rule.

Once a month clearly wouldn't be fair if it was only once and someone missed out on it, so once a month had to be at least once a month all together and separate. Making for a grand total of three times a month that Cale wasn't allowed to wear his mask. Once with Roksu, once with Alver, and once all together. It was a cheap trick that Cale was sure they colluded together to achieve. It was just their style.

Cale hated that he really couldn't hate how conniving they were.

But Alver had taken it just a step further and reasoned that once meant one session of sex. And if he never actually pulled out of Cale, never stopped the endless pleasure, then Cale would have to remain 'human' all throughout.

Thus far, they were on day two.

Cale should have known that Alver was up to something absolutely devious when the bastard actually arranged for some vacation days. Working tirelessly throughout the week to ensure that he had a full weekend of leisure ahead.

Cale had been looking forward to that weekend as Alver's beloved pet. That would have been perfectly fine and tolerable.

This

This was intolerable.

It was too much.

Alver's movements were slow but meaningful, teasing that spot inside of Cale slowly and leisurely as he kissed a gentle line along Cale's throat.

"Fuck–"

"You're beautiful." He breathed, nudging Cale's chin back so that he could steal a slow and affectionate kiss.

Cale could scream.

He could rip off Roksu's stupid fucking head.

Roksu just had to broach the idea of 'no pet sex' in the same conversation Alver talked about being 'affectionate' and somehow the matters became conflated.

"Bastard–" Cale cursed against his lips, nipping at Alver's in an attempt to irritate him. Maybe inspire a punishment. Not because he needed it. A full day of sex had left him plenty satisfied with Alver's current pace. But because when Alver looked at him like that, kissed him like that, called his name like that, and Cale didn't have the escape of being a pet...?

Cale didn't know what to do with himself.

Alver chuckled against his lips and gently coaxed open Cale's lips in response. Momentarily pulling out to turn Cale around and pin him sweetly to the mattress.

The brief emptiness without Alver made him want to cry out. It was torture.

This sex was torture but ending it prematurely would be hell.