Chapter 4 (Daily Life): Bold Choices and Devilish Results

(The next morning)

[Place: Cafeteria]

Shiver Icestorm: {The atmosphere got thicker since the trial yesterday. We now lost 8 people: Xenophanes, Silly, Lord X, Cyanide, Yuki, Whitmore, Julian, and now Chloe. We are dropping like flies and none of us will survive if this keeps up.}

Jaxton Red-Green: This sucks. We lost so many good people. Especially Yuki.

Zeni Firewave: I know. 

Benjamin Black: The best we can do is push forward with the school life. That's what they would want us to do, if I'm correct. I don't really do this sappy depressing bullshit that you guys do.

Ninja Stomp: Well, at least feel something for Dalia for crying out loud!

Shiver Icestorm: Says the one that's been silent for the class trials and such!

(The doors swing open violently, Chihiro emerging from the doors.)

Shiver Icestorm: {Wow, Chihiro's been acting very differently since Whitmore and Julian's deaths. Hopefully she's alright.}

Chihiro Ezra: ...

Zeni Firewave: Chihiro?

(Chihiro gave the entire class a cold, menacing stare.)

Shiver Icestorm: Chihiro, it's not helping that you're silent this time.

Chihiro Ezra: *she looks up at the class*

Dalia Carnation: Chihiro, please. Talk to us. We know you miss them.

(It was like as if something blurred everyone's eyes for a second. Chihiro wasted no time in pinning Dalia to the wall by her neck.)

Chihiro Ezra: Do us all a favor and not bring them up, do you fucking understand me!?

Dalia Carnation: *crying* I promise! Please put me down.

Shiver Icestorm: CHIHIRO! PUT HER DOWN!

Zeni Firewave: Chihiro, please! Don't do this!

(Chihiro glances around the classroom for a good minute, then drops Dalia and runs out of the cafeteria.)

Benjamin Black: What's gotten into Chihiro? She hasn't been exactly the same since Whitmore and Julian's trial.

Ninja Stomp: She has been carrying the trials, so I think we should give her some grace.

Drifted Madara: I mean, she came to this school emotionless. Now that they're gone and are unable to accompany Chihiro, she's pissed, but mourning.

Jaxton Red-Green: As if we didn't already get the message!

Dalia Carnation: *hic* She became a meanie!

Zeni Firewave: Can we blame her? She did lose 2 people important to her.

Jaxton Red-Green: I lost Yuki, who is very important to me and I'm not acting like this.

Ninja Stomp: Just shut up, Jaxton.

(The bell rings, Kiyoka's voice ringing into everyone's ears.)

Kiyoka: This is a school announcement. It's time for a meeting in the gym. Please meet me there, as it is mandatory.

Zeni Firewave: Of fucking course that fuckwit wants to hold a meeting.

Shiver Icestorm: I'll go grab Chihiro. Hopefully there's not another motive.

Jaxton Red-Green: Hope is a big word.

Drifted Madara: Especially for you, dumbass.

Ninja Stomp: Let's not insult one another. It might be serious.