||18||

Warning: Making out.

Both Yeonjun and Y/N's eyes widened. "Shit," she mumbled, looking at Yeonjun in worry. "Get out," she mouthed to Yeonjun, causing him to run to the window while bumping into a few things, creating loud noises. Y/N mentally facepalmed and tried to think of a solution.

"Y/N? Are you okay? I heard some noises," Chan whispered, rattling the doorknob faster. 

"Yeah, wait. I'm... naked," she whispered, causing Yeonjun to smirk in response. 

"What the fuck are you still doing here, get out," she whispered, slowly helping Yeonjun get out of the window.

"I'll see you in a few alright?" he whispered, earning a quick nod from Y/N. "Y/N, tell me when you're done changing and let me in. It's really serious," Chan spoke, causing Y/N to look at Yeonjun.

"How long does it take for you to leave?" she whispered, causing Yeonjun to roll his eyes in response. 

"Well I don't want to fall to my death. I, for one, actually do value my life and my good looks," he replied, causing Y/N to roll her eyes.

"Oh my god. You're actually so slow," she whispered, seeing him only halfway down the ladder. "Shut up. Let me concentrate," he whispered back. 

"Y/N, is someone else in there? I hear talking," Chan whispered, the doorknob rattling even faster than before.

"No, I'm just watching a movie. I'll be there in a minute Chan!" she yelled, looking down at Yeonjun. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw Yeonjun running away, kissing her goodbye.

She walked towards the door and slightly opened it. "Yeah..." she whispered, looking around for anyone else. "There's no one else here. They're all sleeping. Can you please let me in? It's about something I heard..." Chan whispered, looking directly into Y/N's eyes.

Y/N looked at Chan. What was so important, that he had to talk to her in secret. Y/N's eyes widened. "Did you hear-" she started, but was interrupted by Chan. "I'll tell you everything, just let me in."

She opened the door wider and invited Chan in. She observed his every move, to see if he had any plans of doing what Minho did to her last night. She looked away, 'Chan would never do that to me,"  she thought to herself.

Gathering more courage, she looked up at Chan. "Sit," she said, patting the empty spot on her bed. Chan awkwardly walked up to her and sat next to her. Chan sat further away from her though, causing her to pout.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me..." she whispered, looking into his eyes. Chan looked at her and then hurriedly looked away, "I heard everything. Everything that happened between you and Minho, and the conversation with Seungmin."

Y/N gasped, "Shit. Did you tell anyone?" Chan shook his head, "No, I would never." Y/N sighed in relief once again. "Well, I guess since now you know, you can somewhat control it better than the others?" she said, questioning the validity of her statement.

Chan sighed, "I don't think it's a good idea to keep it away from them. They're part of our family now, they deserve to know Y/N." She looked down, Seungmin's words ringing in her head. "No, if they know, it'll always be awkward between us. I'll just be viewed as an object," she whispered, looking down.

Chan held her chin and slowly lifted her face up. He stared into her eyes and smiled. "You could never be viewed as an object to me Y/N. You mean everything to me. You're my life, my saviour, my protector and my family," he whispered, still holding eye contact with the girl.

She stared into Chan's eyes. "When did his eyes get so...alluring,"  she thought to herself, breaking eye contact and looking away. "Thanks Chan. You really do have a way with words," she spoke, her face breaking into a small smile.