Isolation

I wake up to Blue calling my name.

Blue: Spence. Spence! Wake up!

Me: Yeah what's up Blue?

Blue: I am hungry.

Me: Ok. Lets brush our teeth and I will make breakfast.

Blue: Yay!

We brush our teeth and blue changes clothes. I just take my shirt off because I was getting hot. I left my dark blue sweats on and grabbed some socks. I decided to make eggs, bacon, sausage, and waffles. Hopefully all of the girls like it. I throw some music on low volume and start cooking. You Da One by Rih came on and Blue and I couldn't help ourselves. I love this song. No, it isn't just because I know Rih. This song is just a banger. Blue and I decided to start listening to her playlist. After about 15 or 20 minutes I hear people start to come out. Blue and I are singing Rude boy when I hear the Bajan behind me.

Rob: Oh? Let me see what you can do then rude boy.

I jump making the batter go everywhere on me, then turn to face the girls. Damn I am glad you can't see when I blush. Her eyebrow is quirked up and the girls are laughing behind her.

Me: Oh um..

Rob: What's wrong? *She swipes some of the batter off of my abs and puts it in her mouth*

Me: Oh um no. No I don't think I should do that. *I awkwardly laugh*

Rob: Mhm. *She walks away*

Nicki: Why not?

Me: I would rather not get in trouble with Rocky. I am pretty sure he has his eyes on her.

Ari: I wish you would think about yourself for once.

Me: Ari...

Taylor: No she is right. Fuck Rocky.

Me: Guys stop. She doesn't even see me in that kind of way.

I shut the conversation down by saying the food is done. My parents walk in soon after coming to get Blue and some food. When they leave I go upstairs to change and take a walk.

Nicki: Well I think it is time we get going. Call me Spence. I would love to do that song with you.

Me: Oh, for sure!

Ari: Love you Spence. Text me.

Me: I will.

Taylor: Me too! Kendall misses you.

Me: She has my number! Tell her to text me.

With that all of the girls but one leave. Robyn is laying in the guest bedroom asleep. I need to clear my mind so I leave a note.

Note: Hey I am going to the studio. You are welcome to anything in the house. Text me if you need me.

With that I leave. I go in the studio and try to get some songs out but I am on some form of writers block.

Me: Fuck!

I run my hands through my hair after sitting her for over two hours.

Me: Why can't I think of anything. All of this is sad shit. Get it together Spencer.

Rob: Why are you so hard on yourself?

Me: What? I'm not. Why are you here?

Rob: Well I didn't want to be alone. But if you want me to leave..

Me: No it's ok. I am sorry for snapping.

Rob: What's wrong?

I go to speak but her phone starts buzzing. Who is it you may ask? Fucking ASAP Rocky.