VMA's

Rob: Why won't you go with me?

Me: It isn't my scene.

Rob: Baby please.

I am sitting on the counter drinking my shake. This chick is trying to get me to go to ANOTHER awards show. I mean I am going to go. I am just giving her a hard time. She is nominated for a pretty big award. of course I am going to go. Plus.. I can't really say no to her. She comes in between my legs and puts her hands on my thighs.

Me: Rob... *I whine*

Bey: Don't take it personally. Spencer hates public outings. It took us two weeks to convince her to come to the Grammy's. The same one that she ended up winning 10 awards.

Me: I could have stayed home.

Bey: Well, we are going.

Me: Well, have fun.

Blue: Spence! You are here!

Rob picks her up and holds her between the both of us.

Blue: Rihanna!!

Rob: You can call me Robyn miss Ivy.

Blue: Ok! I missed you! Where have you two been?

Rob: I have been trying to convince your sister to come with us. Will you help me.

Me: That is not fair. You know I can't say no to you two.

Rob: You have been saying no to me for the past 30 minutes.

Me: Usually.

Blue & Rob: Please Spence.

Me: Oh my... fine. Fine. Fine. Fine.

Rob and Blue high five. They are going to cause me trouble. I kiss Rob and walk upstairs to change. By the time I get downstairs, they are all ready to go. Robyn's eyes find me and she walks to me.

Rob: I see you then. You look hot as fuck right now.

I have black slacks on with a navy blue button up shirt. Nothing to fancy. But fancy enough you know?

Me: You better be glad I like you or whatever.

I turn my head in fake annoyment.

Rob: Thank you. Seriously. It is a big night for me.

Me: I know. That is what I am here for. Arm candy.

Rob: Stop it. *She laughs*

Me: No I want to support you. I am proud of you Robyn.

Robyn kisses me in response. We go to the car and drive there. I get out of the car opening her door so she can get out.

Rob: Thank you.

I keep a distance, leaving it up to Rob to be physical or not. Not to my surprise she doesn't get to physical. When we near the end of the carpet she gets close to me. She lays her hand on my abdomen looking up at me with her hazel-green eyes. I place my hand on the small of her back and look down at her. She is breath taking.

Me: You look beautiful Robyn.

Rob: Thank you baby.

It is the little moments we share that I love. I mean I love our dates. But what we just had was something special. She fixes a part of my hair and takes me inside. The reporters start going wild because of the interaction. She loves to mess with them, and I am starting to like it too.

Drake: Rih.

Rob: Hey Drake. What's up?

He goes up and hugs her. A little to long for my liking. Why is his hands lingering? Bro?! Take your hand off her.