Trip

Me: To what do I owe this pleasure?

Nicki: Well Rob invited us over.

Me: Us? *I look at my girlfriend*

Rob: Yeah. Nicki, Ari, and Taylor.

Me: Not that I dont want yall here. But what is the occasion?

Rob: I miss my girls.

Me: Gotcha. A girls day.

The doorbell rings and Nicki goes to get it. I walk back up to Rob, but this time she is facing me.

Rob: Good morning. *She kisses me*

Me: Mm. It would have been a better morning if I had got you to myself.

Rob: Oh yea? Why is that?

Me: You thought last night was it? That it would be enough for me?

She raises her eyebrow. I go to leave but she pulls me back in a heated kiss. She puts her arms around my neck, while mine migrate towards her ass. I give it a light squeeze and she bites my lower lip in response. I pulled her towards me. Wanting to have her as close to me as she was last night. Yeah, I messed up some. But she wasnt lying when she said she would help me. I have a lot to learn, but she is so patient with me. I bring a hand up to cup her neck, applying light pressure. I hear a soft moan from it. I smirk into her lips, making her chase for more pressure. She pulls my neck back to her and captures my lips again. She moves one of her hands from my neck towards my V-line. Her hands are freezing, yet it is still turning me on. I let out a small sigh when she starts running her hand down toward my member. I picked her up and put her on the counter. I want her to feel me. Feel what she does to me.

Kim: Well damn. What the hell is going on in here? *She asked amused*

I put my head on Robs shoulder in frustration.

Me: I guess you will have to wait now. We have company.

She groans and pats my back.

Rob: Ok, move away from me.

I help her down off of the counter and kiss the top of her head.

Kim: I can leave if you need.

Rob: No, no. Taylor brought yall?

Kim: Yeah, Kendall and Kylie said that had to see Spence. I havent seen her in a while, so I decided to tag along. Along with the rest of our sisters.

Me: I have never been so happy to own a mansion.

Kylie: Yea, it never made sense why you had it. Especially when you live alone.

Me: I do not.

Kylie gives me a look.

Me: Usually Blue is here with me. We like to play. *I cross my arms*

Kendall: Yea, enough of that. Where the fuck have you been?

I scratch my neck and laugh a bit.

Ari: Oh dont get offended. She has been ditching me too.

They look at me surprised.

Khloe: You have been ditching Ari? Seriously?

Me: Ok, I really havent. I dont go more than a couple of days without texting you, Ariana.

Ari: It used to be every day.

Me: Ive been so fucking busy.

Ari: So fucking busy my ass.

Rob: Correction Mine.

She smiles into her coffee cup. I look at her amused.

Me: Really?