Dinner and a Party

Robyn's POV

We get to the restaurant and are guided to where Bey and Jay are. Spence's hand is on the small of my back as we are making our way to them. When they spot us Bey gets up to greet us, Jay close behind her. 

Bey: Hey. I hope this wasn't too last minute. I am surprised you got Spence to come. 

Me: Well I was actually going to tell you guys that this would have to happen another time. But Spencer took the phone. 

Bey: Hmm. Interesting. Well, I am glad you guys came. *She turns to Spence* How are you feeling baby? 

Spence: I am feeling good. Doctor cleared me today, so I will be able to go back to the gym. 

Jay: You and the gym. 

Spence: You should join me sometime pops. *She shoots back and they both laugh*

Jay: Alright, lets sit down and eat. 

We sit and Spence's hand finds itself on my thigh. Very high on my thigh may I add. I am not sure if she knows where her hand is placed because she is laughing and joking with her parents. 

Spence:...Right Rob?

I must have zoned out. 

Me: What?

She looks at me with some concern. Before she can ask what was wrong, the waiter comes to take our order. She rubs my thigh and I catch her hand. I am sure she thinks I am upset, but it is quite the opposite. She furrows her brows before we turn our attention onto the waiter. 

Waiter: Hello, my name is Max. *His eyes light up when he realizes who we are. Surprisingly he keeps his cool* Can I get you started with drinks and appetizers? 

Bey: Does everyone drink red?

I nod my head while Spence answers.

Spence: I think so. 

Bey: Great. May we get a bottle of Merlot. 

Max: Yes ma'am. 

He leaves and Spence keeps her eyes on me. 

Spence: Are you ok? 

Me: Yes. *I put on a smile* I'm ok baby. *She goes back to rubbing my thigh. I know she is only trying to help but DAMN*

Jay: So, when does filming for Home start Rob?

That must be what Spence was talking about before.

Me: In a couple of days. I am excited. 

Max: Here we are. *He places the bottle and four glasses on the table* Are we ready to order?

Bey: Yes. 

Bey and Jay give their orders, but I didn't hear what they said. All I can focus on is Spencer's warm hand so close to my puss...

Max: And for you ma'am?

Shit, I don't even think I looked at the menu. 

Me: I will have what she is having. *I say nodding to Spence* 

We talk until our food comes. Thank goodness for it. If she would have kept doing what she was doing I was going to have to drag her to the bathroom. The food was delicious, but I didn't expect less. This is my favorite place after all. Well, favorite American place. We talk and eat for a while before Max comes back with the bill. I have never seen Spence move so damn fast. 

Jay: Don't you even...Aaannddd she did it. 

Bey started laughing. 

Jay: Why are you laughing?