CHAPTER 12: With Class 1-A? No Way!

before we begin, i'd like to show you all the first fanart for this book!!! you can view it here !! this was made by erika !! stare at it. absorb it into your cranium. mc looks sooo freaking dope in this ahhhh i'm literally obsessed omg ahhhh i love this art so so much!! thank you <3<3

 mc looks sooo freaking dope in this ahhhh i'm literally obsessed omg ahhhh i love this art so so much!! thank you <3<3

---

"Finally! I needed off that bus!" Kaminari exclaimed while you all filed out of the vehicle. You had been on the road for about an hour or so, and then pulled over to stretch your legs. You were also more than happy to be up and walking.

You locked your fingers together in front of you before slowly slinging your arms over your head. You kept bending back until you heard and felt a satisfying pop! from your back. You smiled in satisfaction before unlocking your fingers and straightening up. From beside you, Kirishima's stressed expression was truly a sight to behold. I didn't know (Name) could do that... He was impressed, obviously, but that didn't mean his own back and arms didn't get phantom pains just from seeing you stretch.

"Let me through, I gotta pee!!"

"Huh. This isn't much of a rest area." Kirishima observed your surroundings.

"No, and where's Class B?" Jirou added, and you felt your shoulders hunch up. I don't think I like where this is going.

"You didn't really think we stopped just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa said, appearing as disinterested as ever.

"Please, Sir, the toilet."

"Heya, Eraser!" A feminine voice suddenly called out. You all turned to see two women and a boy. Your and Midoriya's eyes widened. That's Mandalay and Pixie-Bob! They're part of the Wild, Wild Pussycats! Cue fan-induced excited noises from the two of you. Man, I hope they're able to sign my notebook! Your gaze then fell on the young boy who was standing off to the side. ? His hands were in his pockets and he looked awfully disinterested.

"Long time no see." Your teacher bowed to the professional heroes. Both of the women struck poses as they started their catchphrases. You and Midoriya were behaving like extremely normal individuals, not at all operating at a level unknown to those around you. Yeah... totally normal...

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"We're the Wild, Wild Pussycats!!" You mouthed their lines along with them, an expression of sheer eagerness on your face. Gah! They're so cool! 'Toshi is gonna be mega jealous when I tell him about this after I get back!

"These are the pro heroes who'll be helping us out this time - the Pussycats."

"They're a four-member hero team who all work under a single agency! This veteran team specializes in mountain rescue operations! They've been in business for twelve years now!" Midoriya began explaining the Pussycats' various accolades, and you nodded excitedly before continuing.