Change

The platform began to shake and tremble violently along with the collapsing building.

If Yuzuha had quickly got back into the collapsing building a second earlier, she wouldn't be caught in the scaffold and waiting for her death. Yuzuha made a scramble for anything that could save her life, but it was no use. The platform suddenly dropped a couple of feet downwards and Yuzuha almost felt her heart stopped beating for a moment. Her head hit against the bars, and blood began to drip along the side of her face. Yuzuha bit her lip and scrambled for support. There was none.

This is it. I'm definitely going to die.

Will I start seeing my life flash in front of me? It's supposed to happen any second now, isn't it?

Yuzuha kept her eyes closed. At least if she could spare herself from seeing her last moments if she did so.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew at her hair and she was enveloped in a tight hug. Before she could open her eyes properly, her feet had left the platform and she was whisked away at high speed. When the wind finally stopped rushing past her face, Yuzuha dared to open an eye at her savior and she grinned broadly.

"Koro-sensei!"

The yellow octopus-like teacher gave her one of his infamous laughter and broke off from Yuzuha. Yuzuha looked past the teacher to see the scaffold she had stood on collapse along with the building, kicking up debris everywhere. She then peered past the rubble and her eyes rounded. There were her classmates, running towards her while yelling her name.

"Ashiya-san! Are you okay?!"

"Your head, your head's BLEEDING!"

They crowded around and began to fuss about, but Yuzuha didn't let them. While wiping the blood off her face using a handkerchief, she stared about in wonder.

"How... How did you know I was here?"

"We did a bit of research on Tomonaga Hakuto and thought that maybe you had been taken to his company."

"We didn't expect to find him lying unconscious on the floor though, so we tied him up along with the guards. You really knocked him out good, didn't you?"

"Wait, you guys caught the guards too?"

"Yeah, we thought we got all of them when suddenly there was a huge explosion in the next building, so we hurried over and caught the remaining ones while Koro-sensei looked everywhere for you."

"Nufufu~ it's indeed very fortunate that I found Yuzuha-san just in time, or else she wouldn't be standing with us here right now."

Yuzuha returned the hug from Kayano and spotted a black-haired guy with pale gold eyes among her classmates.

"?! Isogai-kun? What are you doing here?"

"I got discharged early from the hospital and then I got Nagisa's call, so I decided to lend a hand in your rescue. Ah, I'm already fully healed by the way so it's alright for me to be here."

Yuzuha looked around my classmates with a sincere smile on her face. There was so much she wanted to say for them doing all this just for her sake. But for now, all she could think of was...

"Thank you. Thank you so much Koro-sensei, everyone."

She really meant those words from the heart.

******

The collapsed building and the ruined Chronos Enterprise building were said to have been destroyed by a terrorist attack, according to the press. The whole thing was said to be still under investigation while at the same time, Tomonaga's involvement with the black market and the murder of Ashiya Yuusaku was exposed which shocked the whole nation. As punishment, Tomonaga would spend the rest of his life in jail. Yuzuha smiled to herself as she turned off the tv and got ready for school. She was just glad that the evil man had finally been caught and that she could avenge both her father and Ayaka. Also, Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei did great in covering up the whole incident.

Yuzuha was about to head to Class E when an announcement called for her presence at the principal's office. The stares and insults of the students didn't affect her a second time; she was too busy wondering why she had been called. She didn't do anything wrong recently, did she?

"Ashiya Yuzuha-san, we apologize for the school's misconduct. We investigated the picture matter further and found that one of our school's operator had been bribed to send the picture to the school's network."

Well no shit Sherlock.

"Therefore, your punishment shall now be lifted and you can return to Class A. Well done, Ashiya-san."

Yuzuha didn't looked as pleased as the principal. She was glad that the misunderstanding had been cleared, but she didn't want to leave Class E. To go back to her boring life in Class A? Not happening.

"Principal Asano, I appreciate how the false accusations on me have been lifted but I wish to remain in Class E."

The principal gave a laugh at her.

"Surely you must be joking Ashiya-san? You are a student full of potential and you want to be among the weaklings of Class E? Do think this through Ashiya-san, will you want to sacrifice your bright future like that by getting involved with Class E?"

His words certainly pissed Yuzuha off. Yuzuha knew she couldn't debate with the principal but she wasn't going to let him win. She walked towards the old stereo on a shelf and picking that up, she advanced to the window. Holding the stereo above her head, Yuzuha threw it with all her might at the window. The principal's expression was priceless.

"If I can't go back to Class E then I should earn my right to stay there, isn't it?"

"Is this... is your final decision Ashiya-san?"

Yuzuha turned back to Principal Asano and nodded firmly. The kind smile he wore broke down, revealing the ugly nature of the man behind it. She felt a little intimidated, but not as strong as before.

"Then that's where you'll stay Ashiya Yuzuha. Destroy yourself slowly while being in that wretched class, I do hope you'll realize what a terrible mistake you've made."

Yuzuha picked up her bag and laughed coldly instead.

"It's no mistake, I've always wanted to go there anyway, rather than being stuck in some class filled with robots. Also, your teaching sucks."

Yuzuha left the main school building and looked about. Students were uncertain, now that they had seen how she smashed the window of the principal's office without mercy. She gave them one final glare before heading off to her class. Inside, she felt a huge sense of self-accomplishment.

She had changed. She was no longer the coward she thought she was before. She had indeed, grown stronger herself.