Judgement

"You kidnapped a student Koro-sensei?! Are you nutz?!"

"Sh-She's already seen me so what should I do?! If Karasuma-sensei knows about this then I'm in deep trouble!"

Oh, so the octopus talks...

"You stupid octopus! What if she blows our secret?!"

Se...cret?

My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the bright light. I found myself sitting on the floor against the wall, facing the back of the classroom. I was surrounded by students who were arguing with a giant yellow octopus. Quickly I got up and backed up against the wall.

"?! Octopus?! Wh-Wha-?!"

"Ah she's awake!"

"Hey are you okay? You fainted back there so Koro-sensei carried you back to our classroom."

"... Koro-sensei?"

This octopus... was a teacher? I gave one hard stare at the octopus, who flinched a little at me. If it weren't the pain at the back of my head, I would have assumed that I was in a dream. However, this was reality. The octopus monster... was real. Not only was he a strange being, he was also a... scaredy-cat? He became flustered quickly and kept bowing.

"Please keep my existence a secret from everyone, please!!! I'd buy you sweets! I'd buy you anything! I'll give free massages or take you anywhere so please keep this a secret! Nyu!"

"I-I will I will! Please, just stop doing that!"

Koro-sensei stopped and heaved a sigh of relief. I looked around and realized that I was in the Class E building. The building... was actually this rundown? Wasn't this building a part of school property as well? Meanwhile, another one entered the classroom. It was Isogai.

"Isogai-kun!"

"? Ashiya-san? Wait, why are you here? Koro-sensei?! Why are you not hiding?!"

"His cover was blown, he let someone see him already."

"Shouldn't it be easier if we just get rid of her? You know, we can just hide her body somewhere and no one will ever find her..."

"Karma-kun!"

I backed away from the red-haired guy, whose eyes seemed to be gleaming with mischief. A pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and I looked behind to see the octopus teacher. I flinched a little, but stayed in that spot.

"Now then everyone, let's all be nice to each other. Young miss, what is your name?"

"Ashiya Yuzuha..."

"Well Yuzuha-san, since you've seen me and all, we'll tell you about our secret. In return, please keep quiet about everything regarding this class. Okay?"

Without much hesitation, I agreed to the terms. Perhaps, my school life will get a little interesting after all.

******

"So there you have it, that's why we're keeping quiet about Sensei."

I averted my eyes from the many anticipating eyes around me and took another look at the octopus. This comical octopus was going to blow up the Earth next year? That this was an assassination classroom made to kill him? He moves at a speed of mach 20? As I thought, it was hard to swallow the facts easily.

"I know it must be hard for you to take it all in Yuzuha-san, but we really hope you'd never tell anyone about this."

"....."

While I tried to absorb the facts, a blue-haired girl came out from the crowd. Wait no, a boy, he was wearing pants. He looked really worried.

"Ashiya-san, I know you don't like Class E and you hate anything to do with us, but please cooperate with us this time. We only want to keep our teacher here."