Brewing Storm

Somehow, I managed to scrape through last period of school without dying halfway. Really, if everyone around you were acting like robots, you had no choice but to follow the flow. Even if they were doing something superbly boring like studying, you had to do it too in order to not stand out.

The moment I was out of school, I took a detour and making sure nobody tailed me, I hiked up the mountain in my school uniform. Without Koro-sensei giving me a free ride to the top, it sure took a lot of stamina to get to the top. As soon as I finally reached the top, I collapsed onto the ground and panted.

"I... actually made it...to the top."

"Oh Ashiya-san? You look really tired, do you need a hand?"

I looked up to see Nagisa, the blue-haired guy who looked like a girl offering me a hand. I gratefully took that hand and let him pull me up.

"Thanks. Say, do you guys really climb up all the way up here everyday?"

"Well, it was a little tiring at first, but now we're all used to it."

"Must be thanks to those assassination training you guys have. So, what are you guys doing right now?"

I didn't have to ask; the sound of gunshots resounded from inside the classroom. Nagisa and I peered into the classroom to see the whole class shooting at Koro-sensei, whose only his afterimages could be seen. BB pellets flew all over the place and above all that gunfire I could hear Koro-sensei's voice.

"Oh? Welcome Yuzuha-san, how was hiking up the mountain today?"

"It's hard without the free ride from yesterday but it's worth it if I get to see this. So this is an assassination..."

"Yes, but normally we don't go all out like this because it's always a pain to pick up the BB pellets after that. Looks like today's a bust as well."

The shooting ended as soon as the guns ran out ammo, and Koro-sensei had his green lines on his face, which meant that he was really confident. The students dropped the guns and sighed.

"I was sure I nearly got him just now... Oh Ashiya-san good afternoon!"

" Good afternoon everyone. Say Koro-sensei, can I make a little request?"

"Nuo? Sure sure if it isn't too expensive then yes I will fulfill any request you have. What is it?"

I looked about for a moment, cleared my throat and spoke.

"Can I have a go at you too, like assassinating you?"

Everyone's eyes grew big and they stared at Koro-sensei, whose pokerface was forever unreadable. Finally, he replied.

"Nufufu, why not? Choose your weapon of choice and step right up."

Those green lines on his face began to annoy me as I picked up one of the knives laid on the desk. Everyone backed away as I spun the knife in my hand, wondering where exactly was his weak point. I was actually trying to kill someone. I could feel the adrenaline pumping.

"Nuo? Seems like you have a good bloodlust with you, and adept knife-handling skills. Are you the one who often does the cooking at home?"

"Yes, I often cook for my grandparents. It seems like we might have takoyaki for today's dinner..."

"Nufufu, very good, I look forward to seeing your abilities Yuzuha-san. Come at me with all you've got."

He welcomed me with open tentacles. I steadied my breathing and counted to three. The moment it reached three, I struck.

I swept in and out with the blade, aiming for all his vital points. However, that mach speed of his was certainly disadvantageous to me, always making him dodge my attacks. But there's no need to rush, there were always tricks up my sleeve. I kicked at the floor, sending BB pellets which were left from the shooting earlier towards Koro-sensei's direction. That too he evaded easily with green lines on his face.