ten

A few weeks later...

Jennie was busy shooting for her new Champaign. Hours have passed and it still hasn't done yet. It's almost lunch time already. The shoot has started since 5 am and still, it takes forever to finish. The cat eyed girl was all grumpy, she's hungry and misses her wife.

"Okay, we can take a break now. Let's go eat lunch everyone." Mino, the director of the shoot today, announced.

Jennie let out a relief sigh, she went to grab her bag and took out her phone.

6 missed calls from 'my chu♡'

She quickly calls Jisoo back, "Chu!" she beamed excitedly as soon as Jisoo picked up.

"Hi, Jendeukie. I've been calling you, are you busy?" Jisoo asked.

"I was, but i'm free now. What were you calling for? Is there something?"

Jisoo let out a small chuckle, "Nothing, I just miss you. Did you have lunch?"

Jennie pouted, "Not yet, i was just about to. Hey Chu, do you want to have lunch together? I have like one hour break." she asked excitedly.

"Love, i'm sorry but i can't. I have a meeting in 10 minutes. We have a lot of meetings lately, it's so boring..."

"Ugh, here is quite boring as well. It's been hours and there are still so many shoots more to go. I'm tired and missing you." she pouted even more.

"I'm sorry, i can't make time. Let's just wait for dinner, I'll go home early. Jendeuk, take care, okay? don't tire yourself too much."

Jennie nodded lightly even though Jisoo can't see it, "Okay... i can't wait to hug you."

"I miss you, too. Don't worry, you can squeeze me all you want later. Jen, my dad is calling me, i'll get going now. Enjoy your lunch, okay? I'll see you later."

"Okay... see you, Chu."

***

"Jennie-ssi?" Mino came to greet Jennie while she was eating her lunch alone.

Jennie looked up from her plate, "Umm... yes? Do you need something, director-nim?"

This is her first time working with him, they don't really know each other before. Jennie heard his names a few times though, he has been in this industry for only a few years, but almost all of his works are successful.

Mino let out a chuckle, "You can just call me by my name you know, i don't mind." he gave her his biggest smile.

She looks at him in confusion and a bit awkward, since she's not used to talking to people at work that much, let alone only the two of them and face to face like this.

"Okay, umm... Mino-ssi?"

"That sounds so much better, can i sit here?"

Jennie looked around, there were so many available table. Didn't want to look rude, she let out a smile. "S-sure." and she went back to eating her lunch.

Mino sat down in front of her, he grinned so widely. "I'm sorry if i bothered you, i didn't want to sit alone."

"No, it's fine, you didn't bother anything." not at all.

"So, umm- i heard your name a lot. You're quite famous in this industry." he tried to make a conversation.

Jennie was a bit annoyed, she's not in the mood to talk during her lunch today, but she still manage to give him a (fake) smile. "Not really, i'm just a simple model, just like others."