fifteen

"Hey, wassup wassup man!" Lisa walked into Jisoo's office with a big smile on her face. She made her way closer to Jisoo and gave the elder a side hug.

Jisoo whined lowly as she pushed the younger away, "Ugh, Lisa..."

"Hey buddy. Did you have fun last night?" Lisa asked with a playful grin on her face.

The ceo just stared at her blankly, she was not in the mood to play along with her today.

"You have no idea what i went through because of you, young lady."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What? me? being the best assistant? put you through what?"

"I don't know, you tell me." Jisoo raised her eyebrows, staring at Lisa with intensity in her eyes.

"Yah Kim Jisoo, shouldn't you be thanking me?" Lisa scratched her head and tried to think. She tied her eyebrows together, having no idea what the older girl was talking about.

"Yeah... i got slapped... twice." Jisoo murmured sadly.

"WHAT?"

"You heard it right, i got two slaps." she pointed at her bursted lips to show Lisa and sulked afterward.

"Why? omg Jisoo, tell me what happened. Don't miss a single detail!"

Lisa was all excited to hear her bestfriend's miserable story. She quickly took a seat and stole a sip of Jisoo's coffee to clear her throat. You can tell she was clearly excited, way too excited for Jisoo's liking.

Jisoo knitted her eyebrows, "Why are you so excited that you're going to hear my miserable story?"

"Because i am. Tell me now." she replied quickly, rushing the elder to tell her the full story, all grinning.

Jisoo gave her a glare but did tell her everything that happened anyway. From how Jennie got mad and how they made up.

Lisa was laughing the whole time, she held on her stomach and tried to stifled her laughter.

Jisoo frowned at the laughing girl, she smacked her shoulder slightly.

"Stop laughing, asshole. This is all your fault!"

"I didn't do anything the fuck, it's all on you." she strongly denied.

"Says the one who hired a new secretary without even asking me??"

"Because you were busy??"

"Exactly. You better tell that to my wife later."

"Maybe if you ask more nicely." Lisa had a smug smile on her face, making Jisoo threw a plushie in her face to get rid of it.

Lisa dodged and caught the plushie. "Not my hot charming face the fuck!" she threw it back in the elder's face.

Jisoo also caught it, she put it back at its place. "Jennie almost kicked me out to sleep on the couch last night if it wasn't for my skill to make her forgive me quickly! I will never forget what you put me through!" she took a sip of her coffee aggressively.

"What? mind you i just did my job. It's you who was careless and didn't do it right. It's just a small surprise, i can't believe you failed so miserably." she defended herself, and went back to giggling.

"Jeez. And what were you doing anyway? Jennie said Chaeng didn't pick up her phone, so she thought you two were doing something."

Lisa stopped her laughter and smirked in a proud manner, "Yeah, because unlike you, i won't fuck up my plan. I made love to her all night, she can't stop screaming my na-"