twenty two

Jisoo, Lisa, and Irene were having lunch together at the company's cafeteria cause they've been too busy to order food. Not that they're complaining but the company cafeteria's food suck, it's the always the same menu every week. They don't really like it but had no choice since there is a new big project coming up, not the time to be pick-eaters.

"Hey, unnies!" Lia came and joined them.

"Hey!" they greeted her back.

"Your girlfriend brought you lunch? again?" Irene asked as her eyes landed on the lunchbox in the girl's hand.

Lia shyly nodded as she sat down. "Yeah."

Ryujin works at a decent restaurant. She always makes sure to bring Lia food whenever she could, almost everyday actually.

"Ugh, kids nowadays..." Lisa murmured with a frown on her face.

Jisoo smacked her shoulder. "Yah, why are you always so bitter over happy couples?"

Irene snorted while chewing her food. "Chaeyoung hasn't spoken to her for 12 hours now, thanks to her dumb and forgetful ass."

Jisoo's eyed widened in surprised, she turned to look at Lisa. "What? what the hell did you do this time?"

Lisa let out a low groan. "I just forgot to feed Hank, okay! Can you believe it? i was so invested in Wednesday and just forgot to feed him one time! just ONE TIME! and she hasn't talked to me since. Now tell me, isn't that unfair?" she hissed, palming the table in annoyance.

Jisoo shrugged, "I don't see anything unfair here." she said, suppressing her giggle.

"She was mad i get it but she has been giving me the cold shoulder since last night till now she hasn't even talked to me a single word even though i already apologized! That's so unfair, right?" Lisa complained, trying to seek for comfort and support but instead...

"Nope." they all shook their head and said at tge same time, with giggle followed making Lisa shot them a death glare.

"I want to quit! Y'all mean people keep bullying me! Justice really does not exist, i see it now!" she mumbled, burying her face on the table.

They kept giggling at her misery. Jisoo and Irene laughed the loudest, seeming to enjoy it the most. Lia was kinda getting embarrassed at the attention they were getting from people at the cafeteria. She kept mouthing 'i'm sorry' and gave them apologetically look, while internally face-palming herself.

"Wah, karma is so real omg... this is why you should never do bad things like laughing at me whenever my wife gets mad, see how karma comes and kicks you in the ass." Jisoo said smugly.

"And i will do it again." Lisa said with a straight face, she enjoyed Jisoo's misery (because it's fun to laugh at others UNTIL it's your turn).

Jisoo scoffed, continued to eat her food. "Wah, this orange is so sweet. In case anyone wondering, my beautiful cutie pie wifey packed me this by the way. I meant if anyone, especially Lisa was curious." she grinned widely as she peeled her orange while eating it.

"Jisoo, how old are you? and she packed you only one orange?" Lisa asked, squinted her eyes slightly, not seeing anything else than one orange that Jisoo is peeling. What kind of packing is even that...

"She packed a lot actually but i already ate it all as breakfast."

"I thought you ate breakfast with your beloved WIFE everyday? is Jennje sick of you already?"

"You wish. We just woke up late today. Kiddo, you won't like to hear what we did last ni-"

Lisa put her index fingers in her ears, "Shut up then, i don't want to hear it!"