Chapter 15 ~ it's over ~

~ Trigger Warning ~

~ this chapter contains sensitive material ~

"you really thought you could get away from me baby and after everything I have suffered for us to be together, why the hell did you have to meet Officer Chit, maybe I would have stood a chance if it wasn't for that bastard or would you have come up with a different excuse ...

maybe it would be better if I did kill you after all you're always saying you care about your fans but what about me, I'm your biggest fan, I'm the one who has been following you from the very beginning yet you try to discard me like yesterday's newspaper ... 

how can I get us out of here, my car is across the base and I can't carry you and walk myself, maybe if I wait a bit longer? no, I've waited long enough and you're involving more and more people baby, the wall you're building between us just keeps getting higher, you're giving me no alternative" 

Sikheiyo grabbed a pillow and gazed down at Paitoon's beautiful sleeping face, he looked like an angel, he raised his muscular arm's until he was holding the pillow above his baby's face and as he admired his beauty a single tear rolled down Paitoon's cheek, it was as if he knew.

Chit's finger was twitching, the need to squeeze the trigger almost over powering him, it was one of the hardest things he had ever had to do to wait for that moment where his kill shot would be classed as defence and not murder but then as he watched, Sikheiyo suddenly tossed the pillow down and continued to look at Paitoon.

"I love you so much Paitoon I can't do it baby, I, Mr Sikheiyo Prásinos love you Mr Paitoon Pinamakhorn and I've loved you for over four years. I never meant to cause you pain, I just wanted to love you and for you to give me a chance ...

I never felt like I was worthy so I started to eat healthily and worked out, I became the best I could be so you wouldn't be ashamed of me, I wanted to be strong so I could protect you and I wanted to be able to satisfy you, I just wish ..." Sikheiyo sighed deeply.

"please forgive me baby and if you can find it in your heart, think of me sometimes, I have to go now baby, I love you"

Sikheiyo leant forward and kissed Paitoon on his lips before standing and walking into the bathroom.

"get in there guy's we have enough on him to arrest him, he's in the bathroom" Chit said climbing down from the tank to run over to the infirmary.

When he reached the infirmary he went over to Paitoon who was still sleeping and oblivious to everything that had transpired then as he approached the bathroom, the four security guards, Suttinut and Phong watched as the Doctor tried unsuccessfully to revive the young man with a length of cord around his throat.

"what the fuck, what happened" Chit asked everyone.

"he was hanging by the cord when we got in here, I cut him down straight away but ..." one of the security said

Chit fell to his knee's ...

"it's my fault, I had the chance to shoot him in the shoulder or somewhere else, I could have incapacitated him and he could have gotten some help, it's my fucking fault"

Phong knelt in front of his friend,

"he had issue's mate, you might only have been delaying the inevitable" he said.

"if he had tried to hurt Paitoon you would have shot him with no hesitation" Phong said.

"that would have been in defense but he didn't hurt him, he couldn't do it in the end, he couldn't do it because he loved him so much and I could have stopped him from hurting himself and I did nothing"