Chapter 20 ~ make you mine ~

🔞 ~ mature scene ahead ~ 🔞

Chit walked towards his boyfriend with a glint in his eyes ...

"wait, I want to wash up" Paitoon said holding his palms up to stop Chit coming near before dashing into the en suite bathroom.

Chit smiled to himself as he watched Paitoon run away then took off his sweatshirt, pants and underwear to pull on a tan colored robe which was folded on the bed. After ten minutes the bathroom door opened a crack and a tiny voice called out to him.

"P'Chit, can you pass me a robe na, I forgot to bring it in here with me" 

Chit looked down at the other robe which was a green color and smiled again.

"why bother, you're not going to need it anyway baby" he smirked.

"P'Chit ...."

"ok, ok I'm bringing it honey" Chit replied picking up the robe and passing it through the gap.

"thanks P'" Paitoon said and after a couple of minutes he came out of the bathroom looking pink and freshly scrubbed.

"give me five minutes baby, I'll be right back" Chit said before he also disappeared into the bathroom to wash up.

When Chit came back into the room he found Paitoon sitting on the bed and staring at the floorboards as if he had discovered something very interesting. Chit went to sit beside him taking his hand and lightly playing with his fingers.

"are you ok baby?" Chit asked Paitoon.

"mmmm, just a little nervous"

"I am too baby but making love is the most natural thing in the world and I promise I won't hurt you" Chit replied.

They both looked at each other and Chit's eyes fell to Paitoon's lips, he couldn't resist leaning in for a tender kiss before pulling back a little to lick his bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth causing Paitoon to groan in pleasure.

Paitoon sucked Chit's upper lip into his mouth and nipped gently causing a growl to erupt from Chit's throat as he lifted his hands capturing Paitoon's shoulders, the kiss becoming more heated.

The pair battled for domination, first the boundaries were breached then Chit invaded with his tongue but Paitoon fought back triumphantly and managed to push back Chit's onslaught before pushing his own tongue forward, thrusting and lapping, nipping and sucking until Chit pushed Paitoon gently backwards onto the bed.

Their kisses continued as Chit knelt above Paitoon and took hold of the belt that secured his robe before unfastening it then pulling the folds of the robe apart. Chit stopped kissing Paitoon to gaze down at his beautiful body, he had delicate ivory skin which had been waxed to within an inch of it's life, Paitoon was completely hairless and was as smooth and soft as a peach.

Chit reached out his hand to touch the prize before him, his fingers lightly grazing Paitoon's chest before slowly moving downwards past the toned muscles lower and lower until his fingers came into contact with Paitoon's erect member which tapped against his hand begging for attention.