//One Dance Is All It Takes//

Hello, Dris here!! This one isn't as short as the last, but not relatively as long! Please enjoy, and make sure to leave comments and a vote if you'd like!

Everything was set up for the amazing royalty ball. Phil and his wife Kristen hosted it with there son Tommy helping. It was a huge ball room the lights shined with sparkles reflecting off the walls.

Once everyone started to show up the everything was perfect.

"My sweet boy!" Tommy's mom came walking up to him squeezing his face. "You're so cute in that outfit!" Tommy was wearing a fancy white suit matching his mothers white dress.

Phil came walking up behind his wife. "Seems like everything is going good."

Tommy looked at his dad as he nodded. "Hey Tommy, I have a friend of the family I haven't seen since you were a baby. I would like for you to meet them."

Tommy nodded again. "Okay sounds good."

"They should be here soon."

Tommy gave a polite smile.

"Okay, care to join me to welcome some others?" Phil asked Kristen.

"Of course." They linked arms as his mom waved him off.

Tommy waved back then rolled his eyes. "Another boring conversation I have to sit through for 20 minutes."

After about 10 minutes everyone seemed to have shown up, including the family Phil was talking about.

Tommy was stood by the tables watching the scenery. Suddenly what caught his eyes was a gorgeous tall man in a black and white suit.

The lighting bounced off his shining face his dazzling smile was pure. Tommy got lost in thought as he stared at the man. He looked so genuine and he was sparkling.

Someone actually looked around his age, he was almost perfect.

Suddenly he watched as he dad and mom walk up to the shining man's parents. His eyes went wide.

"Wait no no that's not the family Phil was talking about, right? No I was not ready to meet such a perfect man today!" He stared at his dad as he turned around and waved at Tommy to come over. "Oh man.."

Tommy walked over pulling a smile onto his face. He lifted his hand for the parents to shake. The dad took his hand delightfully.

"Tommy! I haven't seen you since you were 2 years old!" Tommy smile but was shocked when he pulled Tommy in for a hug. "How have you been?"

"Just great." Tommy spoke with a surprised smile. Tommy then shook the moms hand kindly. "How have you guys been?" Tommy asked politely.

"Oh we've been good too." The mom spoke with a smile.

"Oh! Tommy I forgot to mention they have a son around your age." Phil spoke.

"Could've told me that sooner." Tommy thought as he turned to look at the taller man.

He smiled as he held out his hand.

Ranboo took it with his gentle smile.

"My names Ranboo."

"Nice to meet you." Tommy spoke. "His hands are so soft.." Tommy thought as he let go and really looked at the features in his face. Yup he was perfect.

He got lost in his eyes and realized he was staring once Ranboo's dad spoke.

"It's so great to see you again Phil I'm so glad we're moving here."

Tommy got a bit shocked then shook it off smiling. "This perfection of a man is going to live close to me??" Tommy thought glancing up at him.

"I know it's amazing, we can live like the old days!" Phil spoke laughing with his friend.