//It was not your fault.//

"You've got to come." Ranboo insisted.

"Seriously, it's the biggest party of the year." Tubbo added, almost tripping from the uneven sidewalk. He was walking backwards so he could face Tommy, but went back to walking normally after that.

Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy were walking home when the two started talking about going to some end of the year party a graduate was throwing. Tommy wasn't fully convinced about going. He was still weirded out by the fact that the two had suggested it in the first place. The only parties they've been too are small ones, where everyone knew each other.

"Why do you want to go anyways? I thought you didn't like parties," Tommy frowned at the pair.

"I don't really know," Tubbo thought for a second. "Call it a change in routine. I mean haven't you ever wondered how it feels to be at one?"

That got Tommy thinking. He'd always dreamed of going to one when he was a kid watching high school movies. Now that he actually was in high school, they never seemed to be his type of fun. Maybe a change in scenery wouldn't really hurt.

"I'll think about it," Tommy offered. His answer seemed to satisfy them, because Ranboo moved onto a new topic after that, and the party wasn't brought up again until they'd arrived at his house.

"Text us your decision." Ranboo reminded him as Tommy unlocked the front door.

"I'll, see you later."

"Later."

"See you, Tommy."

Tommy walked in, kicking his shoes off almost immediately before heading up to his room. He knew Techno was home early, because he had two afternoon classes on Wednesdays. Wilbur still had an evening class, and wouldn't be home until later that night, a little before Phil got off work.

He debated barging in on his pink haired brother, but decided against it preferring to leave his brother in peace. Instead, he headed to his room for a few hours of escapism. He grabbed a bag of crisps from his snack drawer, and turned on his computer to play some video games.

A few hours went by, and Wilbur came home. Tommy heard the Older's footsteps coming up the stairs, and pause for a bit before they continued to his room. The knock on the door came next.

"Come in." Tommy took off his headset, and turned around in his chair to greet his brother.

"Tommy, how are you bud?" Wilbur walked in immediately reaching out to ruffle the younger's hair. "How was school."

"Good day," Tommy answered simply. "You?"

"Decent, saw someone at the campus café."

"Guitar girl?"

Wilbur nodded. "After two weeks of timing not working out, I finally had enough time to have an actual conversation with her." Wilbur took out his phone, and showed it to Tommy after pulling something up.

"You got her number?"

"I got her number." Wilbur repeated smiling.

"Finally, it's about time."

"Well, that's the first thing I came in to tell you. The second thing is we're ordering take out for dinner."

"Can we get Chinese food?"

"If Techno's okay with it yeah sure."

Techno agreed the second the words left Wilbur's lips, and demanded they order him chicken fried rice, and some eggs spring rolls. After placing the older, the three boys turned on a movie to watch while waiting for the food to arrive. Tommy got a text from Tubbo asking him if he decided on the party, and after a bit of thought he decided he couldn't graduate without having actually been to an actual party.